improvement Tips and Rating please

not gonna give a rating because your ethnic but you look decent , to improve you need to reincarnate, or get lefort 4 + implants all around
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heaver, ChoppedArab, Turkic Albanian and 1 other person
deadass stop asking for "tips" because there is nothing to improve here without surgery, very clear even to a blind person that you are already softmaxxed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Heaver
and that is your reason to not rate me jbe on top
There's no point rating eathnics because we don't do it fairly because we can't do it fairly because we are comparing you to white people/western standards who are generally superior to you
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry, t1dimo, Raf_slv10 and 1 other person
There's no point rating eathnics because we don't do it fairly because we can't do it fairly because we are comparing you to white people/western standards who are generally superior to you
arent you turkic albanian im egyptian moroccan Bro im superior to you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry
arent you turkic albanian im egyptian moroccan Bro im superior to you
I'm white, you aren't

That's all that matters
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry, Raf_slv10 and dimocel
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry and Raf_slv10
just real
How's it real

Nobody is mirin your deathnic droopy eyes, shit skin, big nose and other ethnic features

You'd be better looking if you were European
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
why is a turk tryna act white
Oh look

the sand niggers are ganging up on me

I'm white, look at my pfp

Your the deathnic here, you and your brown friend above
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
Oh look

the sand niggers are ganging up on me

I'm white, look at my pfp

Your the deathnic here, you and your brown friend above
congrats ur white in ur pfp not gonna change the fact that ur a ethnic wake up
 
congrats ur white in ur pfp not gonna change the fact that ur a ethnic wake up
You call me white but then call me ethnic

How does that work
 
are you stupid nigga some mexicans look white but there mexican some arabs look white but there arab
Those white Mexicans are white, they have Spanish European descent

As for Arabs 95% aren't white. I guess maybe 5% are white from mixed DNA
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChoppedArab
Why do you want to be white so bad
If I wasn't white I'd just say I'm not white, but I am so it confuses me when people say otherwise
 
Give me one good reason why it's better to be brown than white
Go outside in Europe and you will See why all the european women want and are with ethnic men because we are just more appealing
 
Go outside in Europe and you will See why all the european women want and are with ethnic men because we are just more appealing
I don't live in Europe but where I'm from the deathnics are spat on by both men and women
 
not gonna give a rating because your ethnic but you look decent , to improve you need to reincarnate, or get lefort 4 + implants all around
Why r u lying , js need jaw implant and some fat grafting
 
The only person who I can rate in the second pic
Is that blond with amazing eye erea
Btw mirin the physique
 
arent you turkic albanian im egyptian moroccan Bro im superior to you
Ooooh moroccan
Fin a 5oya Hani :DankPepe:
Sm3ni a zb second pic ra ma 3ndna ki m ratiwha :hnghn:
 
Desperately trying to claim white , u are so ridiculous my friend , u are a brownoid and that it accept it
I'm not brown tho

I'm pale with Southern euro facial features

If I'm not white then nobody is white except for germanics and English
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
0
Views
17
razir
R
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
Replies
2
Views
46
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
M
Replies
1
Views
32
Fat Ogr
Fat Ogr
Bones5rrenthusiast
  • Article
Replies
49
Views
284
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
C
Replies
6
Views
96
true_inseguro777
true_inseguro777

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Turkic Albanian
Back
Top