R
razir
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 11
- Reputation
- 4
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
wym because im ethnicnot gonna give a rating because your ethnic but you look decent , to improve you need to reincarnate, or get lefort 4 + implants all around
because you are not white. ethnic=not whitewym because im ethnic
and that is your reason to not rate me jbe on topbecause you are not white. ethnic=not white
There's no point rating eathnics because we don't do it fairly because we can't do it fairly because we are comparing you to white people/western standards who are generally superior to youand that is your reason to not rate me jbe on top
You are looking good just start moneymaxxing atp
arent you turkic albanian im egyptian moroccan Bro im superior to youThere's no point rating eathnics because we don't do it fairly because we can't do it fairly because we are comparing you to white people/western standards who are generally superior to you
I'm white, you aren'tarent you turkic albanian im egyptian moroccan Bro im superior to you
mulatto, lightskin , tanned More female appealI'm white, you aren't
That's all that matters
Sounds like shitskin cope nglmulatto, lightskin , tanned More female appeal
just realSounds like shitskin cope ngl
How's it realjust real
why is a turk tryna act whiteHow's it real
Nobody is mirin your deathnic droopy eyes, shit skin, big nose and other ethnic features
You'd be better looking if you were European
Oh lookwhy is a turk tryna act white
congrats ur white in ur pfp not gonna change the fact that ur a ethnic wake upOh look
the sand niggers are ganging up on me
I'm white, look at my pfp
Your the deathnic here, you and your brown friend above
You call me white but then call me ethniccongrats ur white in ur pfp not gonna change the fact that ur a ethnic wake up
are you stupid nigga some mexicans look white but there mexican some arabs look white but there arabYou call me white but then call me ethnic
How does that work
Why do you want to be white so badYou call me white but then call me ethnic
How does that work
Those white Mexicans are white, they have Spanish European descentare you stupid nigga some mexicans look white but there mexican some arabs look white but there arab
If I wasn't white I'd just say I'm not white, but I am so it confuses me when people say otherwiseWhy do you want to be white so bad
we both know the truth stop copingHow's it real
Nobody is mirin your deathnic droopy eyes, shit skin, big nose and other ethnic features
You'd be better looking if you were European
who would slay more op or youHow's it real
Nobody is mirin your deathnic droopy eyes, shit skin, big nose and other ethnic features
You'd be better looking if you were European
Give me one good reason why it's better to be brown than whitewe both know the truth stop coping
Kinda irrelevant and obviously I'm going to be biased so there's no point answeringwho would slay more op or you
Death ethnic and lhtn in same sentencedeathnic lhtn
How can he be a death ethnic if he’s a top 5 percent facedeathnic lhtn
Go outside in Europe and you will See why all the european women want and are with ethnic men because we are just more appealingGive me one good reason why it's better to be brown than white
I don't live in Europe but where I'm from the deathnics are spat on by both men and womenGo outside in Europe and you will See why all the european women want and are with ethnic men because we are just more appealing
Why r u lying , js need jaw implant and some fat graftingnot gonna give a rating because your ethnic but you look decent , to improve you need to reincarnate, or get lefort 4 + implants all around
yes u are the deathnicI don't live in Europe but where I'm from the deathnics are spat on by both men and women
I don't live in Europe but where I'm from the deathnics are spat on by both men and women
Inb4 " turks are white "yes u are the deathnic
I don't live in Europe but where I'm from the deathnics are spat on by both men and wome
You can believe me for example i live in Germany i can Tell you not a Single Girl Doesnt want to be with an etnic guy no one wants the German dudesI don't live in Europe but where I'm from the deathnics are spat on by both men and women
wdym yes I am what exactly?yes u are the deathnic
Where exactly the fat grafting?Why r u lying , js need jaw implant and some fat grafting
Eyes to hide ueeWhere exactly the fat grafting?
Some are, turk is not an ethnic groupInb4 " turks are white "
U are ethnicwdym yes I am what exactly?
No pheno in this region is near to be whiteSome are, turk is not an ethnic group
No, 30% of turks have Balkan bloodNo pheno in this region is near to be white
Seems as tho we have a different definition of the word ethnic thenU are ethnic
Ooooh moroccanarent you turkic albanian im egyptian moroccan Bro im superior to you

Turks and albanian are non whiteSeems as tho we have a different definition of the word ethnic then
depends on the individualTurks and albanian are non white
Desperately trying to claim white , u are so ridiculous my friend , u are a brownoid and that it accept itdepends on the individual
Some are white some aren't
I'm not brown thoDesperately trying to claim white , u are so ridiculous my friend , u are a brownoid and that it accept it