improvement Tips and Rating please

I'm not brown tho

I'm pale with Southern euro facial features

If I'm not white then nobody is white except for germanics and English
White in 2026
Screenshot 20260930 150746 Chrome
let it go atp
 
White in 2026View attachment 5709343let it go atp
Aight we got a comedian here 😆

I think you are mixing up Nordics and European

You are expecting a blonde man or something, never said I was German

I'm guessing you don't consider italians to be white either
 
  • +1
Reactions: redlibs
Aight we got a comedian here 😆

I think you are mixing up Nordics and European

You are expecting a blonde man or something, never said I was German

I'm guessing you don't consider italians to be white either
34yrs old basement rotter who doeznt know shi abt anthropology and think he is white , u rlly think I classify ppl by there hair , eyes and skin color when pheno ≠ melanine developement ? Retard u are the one doing it
 
34yrs old basement rotter who doeznt know shi abt anthropology and think he is white , u rlly think I classify ppl by there hair , eyes and skin color when pheno ≠ melanine developement ? Retard u are the one doing it
I'm still waiting on your "scientific" explanation as to why I'm not white

All you've said is "you brownoid" which isn't even true because my skin tone is mules off bring brown
 
34yrs old basement rotter who doeznt know shi abt anthropology and think he is white , u rlly think I classify ppl by there hair , eyes and skin color when pheno ≠ melanine developement ? Retard u are the one doing it
I noticed you are French

This is baptiste giabiconi, he's French

Going by your logic he's not white either?

So your fellow French people aren't even white and you yourself aren't even white going by your logic
 

Attachments

  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
I noticed you are French

This is baptiste giabiconi, he's French

Going by your logic he's not white either?

So your fellow French people aren't even white and you yourself aren't even white going by your logic
White southern euro
Screenshot 20260930 162559 Google
Screenshot 20260930 162528 Chrome


Wannabe white ethnic turk racist browncel :
Screenshot 20260930 150746 Chrome
Screenshot 20260930 162517 Chrome
inb4 " but that not my pheno" well sent a normal candid ill classify u
 
I'm still waiting on your "scientific" explanation as to why I'm not white

All you've said is "you brownoid" which isn't even true because my skin tone is mules off bring brown
No ppl who is from Turkey can be white , its like if u come and say that u are a white sri lanki
 
No ppl who is from Turkey can be white , its like if u come and say that u are a white sri lanki
Turkey isn't like sri Lanka tho

There's lots of different ethnic groups and mixtures in Turkey

If I took a DNA test it would come back 95% European and a drop Turkic central Asian
 
That's not my pheno tho, lol

My pheno is closer to baptiste than it is to that armenoid
Well im an anthro but i cant guess a pheno w this
Screenshot 20260930 150746 Chrome
and its impossible for a turk to be litorid , and u are far nearer to armenoid , even pontid are nearer
 
Well im an anthro but i cant guess a pheno w thisView attachment 5709691and its impossible for a turk to be litorid , and u are far nearer to armenoid , even pontid are nearer
I just told you, I'm ethnically not really a turk

My ethnicity is 90% Albanian and only about 10% Turkic

You should be analysing me as if I'm an Albanian instead of a turk

And Albanians are dinarid/pontid...not armenoid
 
  • +1
Reactions: t1dimo
w
I just told you, I'm ethnically not really a turk

My ethnicity is 90% Albanian and only about 10% Turkic

You should be analysing me as if I'm an Albanian instead of a turk

And Albanians are dinarid/pontid...not armenoid
what do u rate him
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
0
Views
18
razir
R
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
Replies
2
Views
46
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
M
Replies
1
Views
32
Fat Ogr
Fat Ogr
Bones5rrenthusiast
  • Article
Replies
49
Views
285
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
C
Replies
6
Views
96
true_inseguro777
true_inseguro777

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top