Improving medial canthus through surgery?

D

Deleted member 17920

Luminary
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Posts
4,761
Reputation
6,608
is it possible? i don’t know what surgery does that. any before and afters if there is one?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
@curlyheadjames
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
@curlyheadjames
Sorry buddy boyo you gotta wait till next year for this but when I finish the patent and actually go through with it myself I'll make a thread detailing my experience and how to get the results I would never reccommend anything I haven't done first I am a willing guinea pig and the perfect candidate to do this rather than anyone of u get botched or medial canthal webbing get destroyed allow me to demonstrate first you all will see I WILL BE THE FIRST TO POPULARIZE COSMETIC MEDIAL LACRIMALPLASTY! i know how bad you want an andreas eriksen tier medial canthus, and I am the same way, you know what? we will get an even better medial canthus than him from this, and people will seethe.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 17920
Sorry buddy boyo you gotta wait till next year for this but when I finish the patent and actually go through with it myself I'll make a thread detailing my experience and how to get the results I would never reccommend anything I haven't done first I am a willing guinea pig and the perfect candidate to do this rather than anyone of u get botched or medial canthal webbing get destroyed allow me to demonstrate first you all will see I WILL BE THE FIRST TO POPULARIZE COSMETIC MEDIAL LACRIMALPLASTY! i know how bad you want an andreas eriksen tier medial canthus, and I am the same way, you know what? we will get an even better medial canthus than him from this, and people will seethe.
when is it out i need it please @curlyheadjames
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
1
Views
16
MyWholeMarcus
MyWholeMarcus
dexterr molecule
Replies
2
Views
33
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance
Zygonix
Replies
4
Views
124
childishkillah
childishkillah
Zygonix
Replies
4
Views
77
Zygonix
Zygonix
Zygonix
Replies
10
Views
120
mm_oohz
mm_oohz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top