Imran Abbas

elld101

elld101

Banned
Unnamed

To me this guy is on par with even white gugachads - bar people like chico. He's 6'2 as well. If he didn't have that terrible accent would slay over vast majority of all white imo.

I consider him the ultimate gigachadpreet. I know a lot of JBW theorists here slurp white cum but imho he mogs 99% of white guys.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Looks morphed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Corleone
His jaw looks morphed or unnatural

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Corleone and Deleted member 16369
View attachment 1828481

To me this guy is on par with even white gugachads - bar people like chico. He's 6'2 as well. If he didn't have that terrible accent would slay over vast majority of all white imo.

I consider him the ultimate gigachadpreet. I know a lot of JBW theorists here slurp white cum but imho he mogs 99% of white guys.
4.5 psl, ltn in west
not that ugly considering hes curry, but looks like a fake gay plastic doll

4.5 psl, ltn in west
not that ugly considering hes curry, but looks like a fake gay plastic doll
Lmao at LTN in West. This guy is literally a model and you're saying he looks just above average compared to white.

View attachment 1828481

He is 183 cm i.e., 6 feet tall
And he is a gigafrauder plus a surgerymaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: Lonely
He's ugly as fuck

Face is long, mouth too narrow, low ipd, beard 404, catterpillar eyebrows, unaesthetic jawline, bulgy eyes.
He's not on Chico's level.
Chico stomps this guy to oblivion.
MwcK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
And yeah looks like a plastic doll indeed

JFL at how ugly actors in Pakistan are
They just have those unnaturally lightened grey undertoned light skin and that's how they are immediately considered "gigachad tier", doesn't matter if they lack harmony or general personality, they will be considered the ultimate gigachads then too.

And yeah looks like a plastic doll indeed
That's cause he edits his photos to the extent that they look like morphs, this bloke sharpens his jaw and nose to a comical extent lightens his skin to appear whiter than Europeans, adds flair to his eyes through editing and sharpens his eyebrows too, he is literally one of the biggest frauders, even bigger than gigafrauder Salludon.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
View attachment 1828481

fucking stop.trying to justify ethnics by saying they are on a par with.white gigachads, that's only a concept for noodles, no one else, and it makes u sound self hating like them, and following on, hating all races who arent white like they do.

as for Abbas, I guess u r applying a young gaze? if so I really cant say, but yeah hes defo chadpreet or chaddam and compares in value to similar chads as u said.

however u would need to ask.some.young.girl to be sure, and also needs to.change accent, hairstyle, clothes. basically if he was born in Levenshulme or Bradford rather than Lahore.

fucking stop.trying to justify ethnics by saying they are on a par with.white gigachads, that's only a concept for noodles, no one else, and it makes u sound self hating like them, and following on, hating all races who arent white like they do.

as for Abbas, I guess u r applying a young gaze? if so I really cant say, but yeah hes defo chadpreet or chaddam and compares in value to similar chads as u said.

however u would need to ask.some.young.girl to be sure, and also needs to.change accent, hairstyle, clothes. basically if he was born in Levenshulme or Bradford rather than Lahore.
Why can't South Asians be on par with white gigachads? ( Not saying that Imran Abbas is one of them )

This Imran guy is a frauder, he looks nothing like his edited photos and is far from chadpreet, some of the true Chadpreets are Hrithik Roshan, Milind Soman, Arjun Rampal, John Abraham etc.

Lmao at LTN in West. This guy is literally a model and you're saying he looks just above average compared to white.
no i said hes low tier normie which means below average

Why can't South Asians be on par with white gigachads? ( Not saying that Imran Abbas is one of them )

This Imran guy is a frauder, he looks nothing like his edited photos and is far from chadpreet, some of the true Chadpreets are Hrithik Roshan, Milind Soman, Arjun Rampal, John Abraham etc.
maybe this guy in op is above average for his race, if you need to cherrypick some actors and models to mog him. are there any on this forum that mog him? salludon does imo.

Read it again

maybe this guy in op is above average for his race, if you need to cherrypick some actors and models to mog him. are there any on this forum that mog him? salludon does imo.
@Salludon does but he is an uncanny looking blob in a literal country with zero people skills, I bet his appeal would be any higher since his only pick-up line is
"I have land inherited from my ancestors in Pakistan"
@Kroker @StrangerDanger @Chinacurry @Preston @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chinacurry

This Imran guy is a frauder, he looks nothing like his edited photos and is far from chadpreet, some of the true Chadpreets are Hrithik Roshan, Milind 😢Soman, Arjun Rampal, John Abraham etc.

Read what I said again, I'm saying chaddam and even chadpreet is on a par physically with chad.

I'm saying g stop trying to justify with EVEN THOUGH HES SOUTH ASIAN...

• Woah
Read what I said again, I'm saying chaddam and even chadpreet is on a par physically with chad.

I'm saying g stop trying to justify with EVEN THOUGH HES SOUTH ASIAN...
Sorry for the misunderstanding

@Salludon does but he is an uncanny looking blob in a literal country with zero people skills, I bet his appeal would be any higher since his only pick-up line is
"I have land inherited from my ancestors in Pakistan"
@Kroker @StrangerDanger @Chinacurry @Preston @Chadeep
salludon looks good but uncanny to me yeah, the pakistanis have uncanny features, uneasy on the eyes.

• Hmm...
Sorry for the misunderstanding
Btw u r a better judge of Abbas appeal Cos u r young, personally I think it's too hard for ethnics to do soft feminine thing, I'd say Ranbir is as feminine as u can get, hence don't rate Abbas, PERSONALLY.

@Chadethnic101 @FailedNormieManlet @danielwu Any view?

• +1
Btw u r a better judge of Abbas appeal Cos u r young, personally I think it's too hard for ethnics to do soft feminine thing, I'd say Ranbir is as feminine as u can get, hence don't rate Abbas, PERSONALLY.

@Chadethnic101 @FailedNormieManlet @danielwu Any view?
Abbas has appeal all over India, Pakistan and middle-east, that's as far as he can get if he isn't aspie and has a joyous personality, he kinda does look like he is too full of himself and also thinks he is the best looking man in Pakistan industry, so his personality is not very radiant or enigmatic plus his body language and the way talks is also pretty stoic and not in a "introverted guy" fashion, more like just being a little unaware of the environment, so I gues his appeal is mostly restricted to the people he knows and interacts with.

• Woah
salludon looks good but uncanny to me yeah, the pakistanis have uncanny features, uneasy on the eyes.
That uncanniness in their features could very well be due to the years of inbreeding in their culture and poor lifestyle, i.e., food, general hygiene, drug abuse etc.

Some Pakistanis are good looking though and also easy on eyes. Maybe someone like a young Imran Khan, the cricketer.

• +1
All I'm getting from this thread is this guy is 'too much' therefore LTN. Yeah I agree he looks a bit unconventional - whether he edits his photos or not.

We know many women (esp south Asians and maybe middle eastern foids) worship him. Not for his 'talent' but for his looks, unconventional or not.

Face is long, mouth too narrow, low ipd, beard 404, catterpillar eyebrows, unaesthetic jawline, bulgy eyes.
He's not on Chico's level.
Chico stomps this guy to oblivion.
View attachment 1828735
Agreed not on Chico's level. But chico is the gigachad of them all tbh.

View attachment 1828481

Cope. Also, he is 5'10-11. He is a normie in motion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back