In 2024, amongst JB women aged 17-22, who has higher SMV?

In 2024, amongst women aged 17-22, who has higher SMV?

• Total voters
Number 2 for foid with daddy issues (so all of them)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@HeightPilledum

@try2beme

In the poll options you put "guy 1 (by a bit)" twice

• +1
In the poll options you put "guy 1 (by a bit)" twice
nope

Anyway who did you vote for?

This is for very young white or Asian women only.

Guy 1:
View attachment 2894705View attachment 2894689View attachment 2894692View attachment 2894693View attachment 2894750

TikTok prettyboy pheno, slim-athletic ripped body

Guy 2:
View attachment 2894698View attachment 2894699View attachment 2894701View attachment 2894703View attachment 2894751

Maesthetic-masc pheno, more athletic, bulkier body (shown without facial hair/a dusting of stubble)

Assume both are the same height
@ElTruecel

@ParanoidHungLatino @try2beme @optimisticzoomer @ChadL1te why 1 over 2

@mrdouchebag

2. Looks more unreal/ rare/ dunno how to explain cuz I have low iq. They will probably think he is too much outside their league. Mog them so bad they do not want to date type shit.

Probably fuck only 2), fuck and date 1).

• +1
2. Looks more unreal/ rare/ dunno how to explain cuz I have low iq. They will probably think he is too much outside their league. Mog them so bad they do not want to date type shit.
wdym unreal?
Probably fuck only 2), fuck and date 1).
Why would they only fuck 2 and would fuck and date 1?

wdym unreal?

Why would they only fuck 2 and would fuck and date 1?
Unreal like AI generated or obvious bait/ fake account if he texts them. The first one looks like a tiktok eboy with good frauding too while the second looks like a runway model.

Cuz they will be giga insecure next to him and not want to commit cuz they will 100% get cheated on cuz he is too outside their league/ PSL. The tiktok fag less so.

• +1
Unreal like AI generated or obvious bait/ fake account if he texts them.
Both of them?
The first one looks like a tiktok eboy with good frauding too while the second looks like a runway model.
PSL wise what are they both?
Cuz they will be giga insecure next to him and not want to commit cuz they will 100% get cheated on cuz he is too outside their league/ PSL. The tiktok fag less so.
Why would they feel giga insecure next to him?
Ironically, from what I have heard, prettyboys have even HIGHER body counts than maesthetic guys. And they have better looking gfs. I wonder why
foids think they're more likely to commit but NOPE. Meanwhile I've seen GL maesthetic guys with beckies holding hands. JFL

• +1
Reactions: glaruz