In 2024, amongst JB women aged 17-22, who has higher SMV?

In 2024, amongst women aged 17-22, who has higher SMV?

• Total voters
women on birth control most likely guy 1, women who are not most likely guy 2 by a lot that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
“but muh female gaze!!!:soy:
shut up. you’re a man not a femboy put some size on you, dress like a man and talk like one, a pretty boy doesn’t mean “i get pegged and dominated by my girlfriend” and if you’re not a pretty boy dont starvemaxx and get a middle part bc some 16 yo virgin on org. told you so. Raw sex appeal (frame,muscle, deep voice etc.) > boyish appeal. ”Muh at-athetic lean body :forcedsmile:” nah you’re just a lean twink.

• JFL
Guy 2 is the 1980s version of Guy 1 he appeals for the girls of his era instead of TikTok he would be on MTV

Last edited:
  • JFL
“but muh female gaze!!!:soy:
shut up. you’re a man not a femboy put some size on you, dress like a man and talk like one, a pretty boy doesn’t mean “i get pegged and dominated by my girlfriend” and if you’re not a pretty boy dont starvemaxx and get a middle part bc some 16 yo virgin on org. told you so. Raw sex appeal (frame,muscle, deep voice etc.) > boyish appeal. ”Muh at-athetic lean body :forcedsmile:” nah you’re just a lean twink.
What appeal would you say they’re both?
Guy 2 is the 1980s version of Guy 1 he appeals for the girls of his era instead of TikTok he would be on MTV
Why does guy 2 look 1980s?

• +1
similar bones and pheno, he just looks older, he has a slight beard shadow too
How would you describe that pheno and how much older

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
  • +1