In contact with 11 different maxfacs right now

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I'm really pushing it lately guys since I can't stand my subhuman jaw anymore. This week I went full autist mode and got in touch with a few more maxfacs to send them my x rays and get some treatment ides from them, comparing and making decisions whom I'll move forward with consults with.
I'm currently writing and discussing with:
Dr Andreishchev, Dr Gorban, Dr Triaca, Dr Brusco, Dr Obwegeser, Dr Christine Jacobsen (she was trained by Sailer apparently), Dr Zarrinbal, Dr Ramieri, Dr Alfaro, Dr Kater and a local maxfac.

The fucked up state of my cuck tier mandible requires such drastic measures but I'm very optimistic that one of these surgeons can lay out a solid treatment plan for my subhumanity.

Who would you go with? I'm leaning heavily towards Alfaro because he has the shortest surgery time and am pretty sure to not go with any of the Russian surgeons as I'm too high inhib to get facial reconstruction in a Russian basement. The Swiss surgeons mentionned and Zarrinbal have great reputations too but are a little expensive.

Once I'm done with my surgery I will write a detailed report btw about each of these surgeons (and some more I've had contact with but didn't mention).

• +1
Reactions: Real, Agendum, Lolcel and 15 others
Tag me in the update, also good luck brocel :)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Acromegaly_Chad
Do they consult for free or do you pay them?

A
I'm really pushing it lately guys since I can't stand my subhuman jaw anymore. This week I went full autist mode and got in touch with a few more maxfacs to send them my x rays and get some treatment ides from them, comparing and making decisions whom I'll move forward with consults with.
Dr Andreishchev, Dr Gorban, Dr Triaca, Dr Brusco, Dr Obwegeser, Dr Christine Jacobsen (she was trained by Sailer apparently), Dr Zarrinbal, Dr Ramieri, Dr Alfaro, Dr Kater and a local maxfac.

The fucked up state of my cuck tier mandible requires such drastic measures but I'm very optimistic that one of these surgeons can lay out a solid treatment plan for my subhumanity.

Who would you go with? I'm leaning heavily towards Alfaro because he has the shortest surgery time and am pretty sure to not go with any of the Russian surgeons as I'm too high inhib to get facial reconstruction in a Russian basement. The Swiss surgeons mentionned and Zarrinbal have great reputations too but are a little expensive.

Once I'm done with my surgery I will write a detailed report btw about each of these surgeons (and some more I've had contact with but didn't mention).
Alfaro is good, send me ur face in my Insta patrickhatrickrick

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Purefxrm
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 13137, metagross and 5 others

No Raffaini? Also, how has your communication been with Zarrinbal? Seems like he takes a while to get back.

try in this order:

Raffaini
Ramieri
Alfaro
Zarrinbal
Dr. a
and this lithuanian guy simionas (forgot his last name)

There's no way you're actively consulting with 11 surgeons.

At best you're frequently emailing a 22 year old receptionist who copy and pastes her responses to you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, valhalar, Chadakin and 8 others
go with Alfaro or Ramieri or Raffaini or Antipov

Dr A cope too much with chin wing and not that much projection for bimax

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Why are so many people obsessed with the chin wing shit? It's a camouflage technique.
I would never make my surgery in shitty countries like russian. Also I don't understand the hype around many Docs. Alfaro results looks often asymetric and I know personally 2 cases who are very unhappy and have problems after the operation. I also can't recommend Brusco, Kater and Zarrinbal if you are looking for top tier surgeons (I saw some very bad results who needs a reoperation).
I think that Dr.Obwegeser is very skilled. Dr Raffaini has also very nice results but I could n t find anybody who had surgery with him.
But it also depends which kind of operation you need and how complicated your case it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pumanator and lasthope
Why are so many people obsessed with the chin wing shit? It's a camouflage technique.
I would never make my surgery in shitty countries like russian. Also I don't understand the hype around many Docs. Alfaro results looks often asymetric and I know personally 2 cases who are very unhappy and have problems after the operation. I also can't recommend Brusco, Kater and Zarrinbal if you are looking for top tier surgeons (I saw some very bad results who needs a reoperation).
I think that Dr.Obwegeser is very skilled. Dr Raffaini has also very nice results but I could n t find anybody who had surgery with him.
But it also depends which kind of operation you need and how complicated your case it.
Zarrinbal patient needs a revision? Yeah I agree on Alfaro, I'm not a big fan of his results. Raffaini seems really good but he has cancer right now.

Yes some patients of Dr.Z needs a revision he also dont' make counter clockwise rotation with posterior downgraft.
And you shure that Dr.Raffaini has cancer? Only one guy wrote that he don't make this month consultations for personal reasons, that can mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Yes some patients of Dr.Z needs a revision he also dont' make counter clockwise rotation with posterior downgraft.
And you shure that Dr.Raffaini has cancer? Only one guy wrote that he don't make this month consultations for personal reasons, that can mean anything.
Yeah that was me who wrote that thread, someone in the thread told me the rumor is he has cancer (heard from another patient of his) but can't confirm if it's true. Dr. Z was my backup :feelsrope: you have any pics of the revision patient? How did he fuck him up?

You can find them in the german fb group for jaw suergeries. Like I don't think that he is a bad surgeon but for me not a top tier surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and lasthope
You can find them in the german fb group for jaw suergeries. Like I don't think that he is a bad surgeon but for me not a top tier surgeon.
Can't find it, dm me the link?

Can you pm me too?
What is top surgeons who also have a great eye for aestectics? like i need good opinions which movements i need since i have a good bite etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Pumanator
Yeah its sad that z dont do posterior downgraft and only ccw with impaction
i have only slight gummy smile so afraid of a fuck up lol

Could you tell me more about these two persons having troubles after a surgery with Alfaro ? I am considering being operated by him because of sleeping apnea which has not been solved after a first bimax.

Could you tell me more about these two persons having troubles after a surgery with Alfaro ? I am considering being operated by him because of sleeping apnea which has not been solved after a first bimax.
Who did your first bimax

wait you got bimax for sleep apnea and it wasnt enough? how many mm did you advance on both jaws and any ccw?

wait you got bimax for sleep apnea and it wasnt enough? how many mm did you advance on both jaws and any ccw?
The surgeron did bullshit. He didn't respect what we said in consultation. He just moved both jaws 6mm and no CCW. So of course it didn't solve the apneas.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and subhuman incel
One is in the jawsurgery group on fb the other on the german bimax fb group, both have problems with their bite and are not happy with their results.. I wouldn't go to him, but of course
it's your choice.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and subhuman incel
One is in the jawsurgery group on fb the other on the german bimax fb group, both have problems with their bite and are not happy with their results.. I wouldn't go to him, but of course
it's your choice.
Ok thanks. I gonna try to join the groups. I got good feedbacks about him, doctors who worked with him and patients. And as my breathing problem is complex I need the maximum advancement and it is what he does. However my decision is not taken yet anyway. I am still investigating as I have to way six more months before being able to have another bimax.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and subhuman incel
it's your choice.

link to the jawsurgery group please?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Ok thanks. I gonna try to join the groups. I got good feedbacks about him, doctors who worked with him and patients. And as my breathing problem is complex I need the maximum advancement and it is what he does. However my decision is not taken yet anyway. I am still investigating as I have to way six more months before being able to have another bim
I would make min. 3 different consultations. Also Dr. Obwegeser and Dr. Jacobsen (Zurich) are very skilled for sleep apnea

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and subhuman incel
I would make min. 3 different consultations. Also Dr. Obwegeser and Dr. Jacobsen (Zurich) are very skilled for sleep apnea
Stop promoting Dr Obwegeser

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 16834 and subhuman incel

At best you're frequently emailing a 22 year old receptionist who copy and pastes her responses to you.

lmao

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
The surgeron did bullshit. He didn't respect what we said in consultation. He just moved both jaws 6mm and no CCW. So of course it didn't solve the apneas.
6mm only? Holy shit your surgeon should be getting sued for being so bluepilled. Im sorry that you had to waste so much time and money for such a useless surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, oldcelloser and Acromegaly_Chad

Keep barking like the abused greycel dog you are, whether you believe it or not there are people out there who get shit done as opposed to low IQ permarotter monkeys like you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 16834, lasthope and 1 other person
Stop promoting Dr Obwegeser
The father of him was literally the most famous jaw surgeon with the highest received award in this space.
So the son has learned from the literal god in the jaw surgery world. The father has done the first lefort1, intraoral genio and first bimax surgery EVER.

The milestones in Professor Obwegeser’s professional career essentially reflect the development of modern orthognathic surgery:
  • Sagittal split osteotomy – In the early years of Professor Obwegeser’s training and work, Orthognathic surgery was, to all intents and purposes, a fledgling subspecialty of oral surgery, essentially consisting of mandibular set-back procedures, the so-called ‘prognathic operation’. In the Maxillofacial Department of Graz University his teacher, Richard Trauner (who had been a pupil of Hans Pichler) desired a better procedure for repositioning of the mandible. The young Hugo Obwegeser embraced the challenge and took it upon himself to find a solution. He explained how he spent hours holding a cadaveric mandible in his hands, observing it from different angles. He had seen previously two trauma patients, both with a sagittal plane of fracture of the mandibular ramus. He thus invented and named the ‘sagittal splitting’ osteotomy technique of the mandible, undertaking the procedure first in 1953, via an intraoral approach.
  • Genioplasty – Professor Obwegeser undertook the first osseous genioplasty on a living patient, via an intraoral approach, in 1957; he later described variations of the technique, including a triple-step advancement.
  • Le Fort I osteotomy – The Le Fort I-type osteotomy of the maxilla for Orthognathic surgery, including its full mobilisation (which Professor Obwegeser described as the key to success with this procedure), pterygomaxillary disjunction, advancement into the desired position, with placement of a bone graft between the pterygoid plates and maxillary tuberosities, was described in 1965.
  • He described all three of the above procedures as undertaken via intraoral incisions, and thereby no facial scars. These three procedures remain the mainstay of modern orthognathic surgery.
  • First bimaxillary osteotomy – In 1969 Professor Obwegeser became the first surgeon to describe the simultaneous repositioning of the maxilla and mandible in one operation, i.e. the first bimaxillary osteotomy, which was published the following year.
  • Classification of mandibular asymmetry – In a now classic paper (Obwegeser and Makek, 1986), this complex subject was clarified. This paper continues to be used as the standard reference for graduate education in the field.
  • He emphasised the importance of planning orthognathic surgery based on the desired facial aesthetic result, rather than dental occlusal result. This approach to planning orthognathic surgery is now widely accepted.
  • He developed a number of ‘Obwegeser’ instruments, which continue to be used for Cranio-Maxillofacial surgery.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, ifyouwannabemylover and subhuman incel
I don't promote I recommend
Same thing. I don't want that PSL autists spam him with their low IQ bullshit, thinking they need bimax if they don't.

I have already called him and he said he only performs surgery when he thinks it is NECESSARY and not for aesthetic reasons.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, lasthope and subhuman incel
Same thing. I don't want that PSL autists spam him with their low IQ bullshit, thinking they need bimax if they don't.

I have already called him and he said he only performs surgery when he thinks it is NECESSARY and not for aesthetic reasons.
Damn, another one to delete from the swiss surgeon list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 16834 and Chadakin

I have there are consultation and my Bimax is for aesthetic reason, so don't know what are you talking about.

I have there are consultation and my Bimax is for aesthetic reason, so don't know what are you talking about.
Then wait for what he says during the consult JFL

Keep barking like the abused greycel dog you are, whether you believe it or not there are people out there who get shit done as opposed to low IQ permarotter monkeys like you.
"Greycel dog". I wouldn't take pride in havinhg a 1000 posts on an incel forum.

Three surgeries and counting. You havent had shit done. Shut the fuck up you virgin cunt.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, thatrussianguy, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
wait so he only operate if you have health problems?
"Health problems" is a broad term but it's not misleading to answer the question with yes

• +1
Reactions: lasthope

Three surgeries and counting. You havent had shit done. Shut the fuck up you virgin cunt.
What surgeries have you done until now? Let me guess 0 because you are chad already, am I right? :ROFLMAO:

Are you some analphabet or what? I have >1000 repututation, not posts, you fucking analphabet, mongoloid, retarded low IQ monkey.

Acromgaly_Chad: Posts 581 Reputation 1,068 Ratio: 1.838

Bertrand Russal: Posts 263 Reputation 259 Ratio: 0.98

Does something strike your attention? My posts are almost twice as popular as yours, nobody likes your low IQ shit.

If you weren't the abused monkey tiktot fag you are, you would know that I've already had a Chin Wing. 8 weeks after discovering looks theory I was under the knife.

My posts are all part of a broader decision making process and ongoing exchange and debate about how I can improve my looks. What about you? What do you do besides being a useless waste of resources? What have you accomplished in life other than being a low IQ tiktog fag?

• JFL
Reactions: lasthope and subhuman incel
Are you some analphabet or what? I have >1000 repututation, not posts, you fucking analphabet, mongoloid, retarded low IQ monkey.

Acromgaly_Chad: Posts 581 Reputation 1,068 Ratio: 1.838

Bertrand Russal: Posts 263 Reputation 259 Ratio: 0.98

Does something strike your attention? My posts are almost twice as popular as yours, nobody likes your low IQ shit.

If you weren't the abused monkey tiktot fag you are, you would know that I've already had a Chin Wing. 8 weeks after discovering looks theory I was under the knife.

My posts are all part of a broader decision making process and ongoing exchange and debate about how I can improve my looks. What about you? What do you do besides being a useless waste of resources? What have you accomplished in life other than being a low IQ tiktog fag?
I have accomplished way more in life than you, which is why I don't have time to make "popular" posts on incel forums. Virgin ass incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and subhuman incel
Ok thanks. I gonna try to join the groups. I got good feedbacks about him, doctors who worked with him and patients. And as my breathing problem is complex I need the maximum advancement and it is what he does. However my decision is not taken yet anyway. I am still investigating as I have to way six more months before being able to have another bimax.
can you Dm me with the result and keep us posted? my first bimax failed i have a child's mouth still , a narrow jaw and maxilla, although the teeth positioniting and bite is good and no recession; but i breathed through the mouth at night for 10 years after; could that have ruined my bimax and kept the mouth small ?
i think they've done close to 1cm widening total, it was 10 years ago , i dont remember precisely
i need 2-3 cm jaws widening lol, do you think thats even possible?
my mouth is a huge failio ,1:1 nose ratio, without a wide smile it can fail the whole face hard, even looksmaxxed everywhere else

Last edited:
can you Dm me with the result and keep us posted? my first bimax failed i have a child's mouth still , a narrow jaw and maxilla, although the teeth positioniting and bite is good and no recession; but i breathed through the mouth at night for 10 years after; could that have ruined my bimax and kept the mouth small ?
i need 2-3 cm jaws widening lol, do you think thats even possible?
my mouth is a huge failio ,1:1 nose ratio, without a wide smile it can fail the whole face hard, even looksmaxxed everywhere else
how did your bimax fail man?

considering just getting BSSO + Genio so want to know if bimax will be worth the hassle

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Dr Christine Jacobsen
be careful , there was the story of that incel who died during bimax, and he was operated by an asian foid
Foids hate subhumans and dont want you to ascend
Also dont do Russia, i did it in EE (almost same shit :lul:) and it was a partial success only; they are full of shit doctors who think they are the shit because of heavy nationalistic propaganda during communist years

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
how did your bimax fail man?

considering just getting BSSO + Genio so want to know if bimax will be worth the hassle
partial fail in the sense that it fixed recession and overbite (bite and teeth positioning is correct now)
i have a narrow subhuman maxilla and mandible and a 4cm mouth, which is unnaceptable ; they also pushed my palate in too upwards, into the nose possibly (IMO this is why i need septoplasty now cause at night , sometimes, i breath through the mouth)
you could fit a whole tumbler finger into my mouth till you reach the top palate :forcedsmile:
on top of that i wore iron braces for way too long at orto/ surgeon advice and now i have gingival retarction and root exposure and need a surgery for that too

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Acromegaly_Chad