In Italy Is perfectly normal to live with parents at 26

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
62,883
Reputation
101,835
I'm not behind many ppl. Even most under 30 Who live alone still get their rent paid by their parents. Salaries are Just too low for entry level to move alone, and many ppl don't even have a job. Living completely alone and indipendent is only for celebrities / High paid workers Who already had shitton of connections and earn 3000 euros at the entry level.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
tales from the pizzeria
 
  • JFL
Reactions: tokoloshe, Deleted member 21766, Solar and 2 others
I hope I have my own place before I turn 25.
 
I hope I have my own place before I turn 25.
Dreams. You would Need to start working NOW and save ALL the Money and maybe you can get a mortgage
 
indeed, smart The Bull saves his neet bucks and waits for his parents to die, so he can enjoy life with his saving and new property at prime age of 55, while the wagie spends all his money on rent.
 
Dreams. You would Need to start working NOW and save ALL the Money and maybe you can get a mortgage
I meant make enough to be able to move out and rent a nice place lol.
 
Where do italians fuck after bringing a girl home then? In their parents house while they sleep in the other room jfl?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and the BULL
I think that’s just Europe in general. Wages aren’t good enough to just leave like in America
 
indeed, smart The Bull saves his neet bucks and waits for his parents to die, so he can enjoy life with his saving and new property at prime age of 55, while the wagie spends all his money on rent.
I'm already enjoying my Life Bro. Why would i Need to throw away 1/3 of my salary when i'm not intentioned in living with another girl anyway. And yes it's the smart choice, unless you ain't living with your gf. Even my Brother lives at his gf's parents house. You don't Need a house for Person jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Meanwhile i own two apartments of my own at 17
Love livin in Murica
 
Where do italians fuck after bringing a girl home then? In their parents house while they sleep in the other room jfl?
No problems with that usually. Or when the parents are out more Simply.
 
Where do italians fuck after bringing a girl home then? In their parents house while they sleep in the other room jfl?
"mom stacy is coming home, go to somewhere with dad"
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Mediterranean and the BULL
I love latin people. Way more warm and inviting than Anglo-Saxon culture.
 
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
I'm already enjoying my Life Bro. Why would i Need to throw away 1/3 of my salary when i'm not intentioned in living with another girl anyway. And yes it's the smart choice, unless you ain't living with your gf. Even my Brother lives at his gf's parents house. You don't Need a house for Person jfl
It can be a smart choice but it depends on how much you value independence. Some people can stomach living with their parents for another five years and others can't.

For various reasons, sometimes your parents can be insufferable and you'd wish you just had your own spot. I can't choose to have people come over at my discretion, I can't hold a party when I'd want to, I can't decorate my house the way I'd want to, etc.

You save money but you exchange it for independence. Which one do you value more and for how long?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mediterranean
It can be a smart choice but it depends on how much you value independence. Some people can stomach living with their parents for another five years and others can't.

For various reasons, sometimes your parents can be insufferable and you'd wish you just had your own spot. I can't choose to have people come over at my discretion, I can't hold a party when I'd want to, I can't decorate my house the way I'd want to, etc.

You save money but you exchange it for independence. Which one do you value more and for how long?
I can do whatever the fuck i want tbh. I don't invite girls at my Place Just because my room needs some cleaning. The roof Is all dirty because i used to train vertical jumps and touch It, and the wardrobe Is all broken because i suffered from rage attacks in the past. I can fix that for 500 euros or less probably
 
I'm not behind many ppl. Even most under 30 Who live alone still get their rent paid by their parents. Salaries are Just too low for entry level to move alone, and many ppl don't even have a job. Living completely alone and indipendent is only for celebrities / High paid workers Who already had shitton of connections and earn 3000 euros at the entry level.
Indian family values.
 
meds do not concern themselves with the opinions of nordcucks
 

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
8
Views
49
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
why.me
Replies
3
Views
30
why.me
why.me
Mooks Laxx
Replies
0
Views
23
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
heightmax
Replies
25
Views
81
heightmax
heightmax
botchedbytufano
Replies
11
Views
55
botchedbytufano
botchedbytufano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top