In Italy its over

If you are god you fuck in souther europe yea buddy

That is what I mean, those stats in first world countries are 60-70% in Italy you become 99.9%. I literally felt like a walking giant in northern-italy and was Godzilla in southern Italy.

The average Italian male mogs the shit out of the female though, good facial harmony and lots of stylemaxed guys.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Kade
They match you and then dont fuck thats italian woman

Also you are popular and have status thanks to instagram so stop fucking around like you are a normal guy
Lol what? I ve delete Instagram 5-6month ago
Now i have 106match
And 30+ refused

Last edited:
Latin america and Sea are the only good places left

Now i have 106match
And 30+ refused
Why would you delete instagram lol
Now i have 106match
And 30+ refused
Dude you are the biggest looksmaxer you even take steroids and have good pics and status,Your body is 1 percentile in italy

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
Woman are soo hard to get and most of them never use tinder or dating apps the few that do are far and very picky
I seen american guys complain about woman or tinder and i laugh they dont know how hard it is in italy.
In italy if you dont have status or friends and a good circle you cant fuck woman they dont talk or date strangers unless they have status
Italians allways complain about italian woman having too high standards and never wanting to fuck,even normies.
there is no blue pill here only the hard true redpill.
Not even bbc or chad catfish works here
ita: L'unica speranza è trasferirci in Svizzera, Slovenia o se hai voglia in Estonia/Lituania.
Qui il femminismo ha raggiunto livelli intollerabili

eng: bro we must move away from this shithole feminist coutry, the last hope is going to Switzerland, Slovenia or EE

• +1
Reactions: whitebadboy
I do way better on Tinder in Italy, Spain than Nordic countries though. Women there seem to love the pretty boy phenotype.
This is due to lack of Nord-Cromagnoid phenotype in souther europe: women want a middle between chad and prettyboy

Italy is a living hell.
I can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and whitebadboy
ita: L'unica speranza è trasferirci in Svizzera, Slovenia o se hai voglia in Estonia/Lituania.
Qui il femminismo ha raggiunto livelli intollerabili

eng: bro we must move away from this shithole feminist coutry, the last hope is going to Switzerland, Slovenia or EE
Ma dai, qui il femminismo è ancora molto meno presente che altrove
Italy is a living hell.
I can confirm
Italy = paradise on earth

Why would you delete instagram lol

Dude you are the biggest looksmaxer you even take steroids and have good pics and status,Your body is 1 percentile in italy
No i have shitty Pics now,by 1-2 years ago when i was skinny lol,and i never take roids.

Screenshot 2020 01 19 03 22 51 443 comtinder

Terza e ultima son video,quasi tutti son video
Poco m importa al momento dei match sinceramente
basta ooooooohhh

autistic narcy pics, the only good one is the first
a parte gli scherzi elimina la seconda la terza e l'ultima

I’m Italian myself so I know the feeling
But in West it’s pretty much the same everywhere
Social circle or death

I’m Italian myself so I know the feeling
But in West it’s pretty much the same everywhere
Social circle or death
ma quanti cazzo di italiani stanno

"most of them never use tinder or dating apps "

That's a good thing you fucking idiot

"most of them never use tinder or dating apps "

That's a good thing you fucking idiot
No idiot cuz they refuse any contact unless you know them or theyr friends directly

Tinder makes it much harder for men.
No same thing for social networks if you are average you should get girls in america i slay like hell same in eastern europe and all africa and asia

No same thing for social networks if you are average you should get girls in america i slay like hell same in eastern europe and all africa and asia
Are you kidding? Getting dates on Tinder with an average foid takes at least a Chad-lite or a doctor.

Are you kidding? Getting dates on Tinder with an average foid takes at least a Chad-lite or a doctor.
Maybe in america and west europe but in north africa asia and eastern europe i get fucktoys like nothing
Add england and egrmany maybe to this,foids there are less demanding than italian woman

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
North africa marocco tunisia egypt plenty of light skin arab hot chicks with big ass tanned skin and plump lips
You know its illegal to have pre marital sex in Egypt? Not worth the risk.

Attachments

• ce535d738ba43c1a04959169832b1fad.jpg
    ce535d738ba43c1a04959169832b1fad.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 9b380b57ce2ce3e1a9c946990c380cc8.jpg
    9b380b57ce2ce3e1a9c946990c380cc8.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 1566917523213.png
    1566917523213.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 67
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Woman are soo hard to get and most of them never use tinder or dating apps the few that do are far and very picky
I seen american guys complain about woman or tinder and i laugh they dont know how hard it is in italy.
In italy if you dont have status or friends and a good circle you cant fuck woman they dont talk or date strangers unless they have status
Italians allways complain about italian woman having too high standards and never wanting to fuck,even normies.
there is no blue pill here only the hard true redpill.
Not even bbc or chad catfish works here
Rape

It's always been over everywhere unless it's marriage meaning monogamous heterosexual LTR meaning no slaying.
Slaying is for the select few and is completely different from LTR which is for normies and above.

Low tier normies can also LTR low quality women.

I can confirm, in Italy even the psl 1 refuse you if you are not a solid 5psl minimum. Not to mention the fact that you must also have status and a good social circle porcoddio

Ma dai, qui il femminismo è ancora molto meno presente che altrove
Yes, feminism and cuckoldry is 10 times bigger in countries like Spain, but Italy has the particularity of being the third eueopean country with the most hypergamy, infact according to statistics, italian women have had 11 sexual partners on average, while french women only 4

ma quanti cazzo di italiani stanno
Non a caso noi Italiani nel lontano 2008 avevamo già il "Forum dei Brutti"

eng: no wonder Italy is the place where PSL community started with the "Forum of Ugly" in 2008

That is what I mean, those stats in first world countries are 60-70% in Italy you become 99.9%. I literally felt like a walking giant in northern-italy and was Godzilla in southern Italy.

The average Italian male mogs the shit out of the female though, good facial harmony and lots of stylemaxed guys.
How tall are you?

Non a caso noi Italiani nel lontano 2008 avevamo già il "Forum dei Brutti"

eng: no wonder Italy is the place where PSL community started with the "Forum of Ugly" in 2008
For a good reason italian woman are too hard to get and even harder to support thats why we have so many hookers rooming around

Last edited:
I mostly have a good combination of status, looks, money, ability to talk and intelligence. That being said I gave my first kiss (that later lead to sex) based on looks alone. It went like that:
My friend told me that that girl liked me;
I came to her and kissed her.
damn bro that's crazy my friend fucked a kids mom as a freshman

Italy will be BBC and ethnics soon anyway. Same as France and UK.
It’s over for whitecels

Look if you're chad you dont need any of this, trust me, do you think if miro cech walked into italy he'd have any problems? I doubt he would. IRL chads gets pussy no problems, he could just walk into any bar, pick up some girl and be fucking her in the ass 20 minutes later.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and chadpreetinthemaking
Look if you're chad you dont need any of this, trust me, do you think if miro cech walked into italy he'd have any problems? I doubt he would. IRL chads gets pussy no problems, he could just walk into any bar, pick up some girl and be fucking her in the ass 20 minutes later.
Yea just be chad bruh........fucking go away man

Yea just be chad bruh........fucking go away man
Its literally the only thing that works other than being high status or wealthy, now high status men also do get to select the women they date.

No idiot cuz they refuse any contact unless you know them or theyr friends directly
Just stalk the girl that you're into, learn about who her friends are, stalk them, get them to introduce you to her, boom, profit.

True if u are a Chad u can do whatever u want, but if in Italy u are below 6 psl or u have a good status and social cirle or u are excluded by all social activities and life, so getting girls become hard as hell
Ma quanti siamo?? Finita per i pizzapastacels

Last edited:
then become high status
True if u are a Chad u can do whatever u want, but if in Italy u are below 6 psl or u have a good status and social cirle or u are excluded by all social activities and life, so getting girls become hard as hell
Ma quanti siamo?? Finita per i pizzapastacels

Most guys are ugly af, if you are goodlooking you will slay