In life you can be the person you should be or the person you could be ( trucel to PSL God)

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Sphinx
Man I’m 15 and gonna follow my dreams of becoming 8 Psl I’ve got literally every possible falio due to my lop sided maxilla lol. But I’m gonna ascend you guys should take inspiration from the greats like Salludon man right now I’m doing all the looksmaxxes I can bear diet and getting MSE Soon at 15 as my first hardmaxx and of course hygiene like skin care and whitening strips and gymmaxing and this is only the begging tho yk like I’ve already been doing a good amount of these soft maxxes though thing is even tho im still subhuman even if do these soft maxxed it will be good habits for when I ascend through hardmaxxing and like my grandma said little things make a big difference jfl she can’t speak English fluently god bless her but back to my point I’m just using all these people call me ugly aka there attempts to shoot me down from the sky but I’m tunnel visioned I’m focused on ascending Jfl I used to chew for 6 hours a day for 6 months the bloat has gone down since then lol . But back to the point if u want it you’ll go out and get it I’m gonna go out and get it

Don’t let society dictate what u want to become

To end it all THE HEROES JOURNEY IS NEVER EASY I repeat THE HEROES JOURNEY IS NEVER EASY

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidales and edgemaxx
Man I’m 15 and gonna follow my dreams of becoming 8 Psl I’ve got literally every possible falio due to my lop sided maxilla lol. But I’m gonna ascend you guys should take inspiration from the greats like Salludon man right now I’m doing all the looksmaxxes I can bear diet and getting MSE Soon at 15 as my first hardmaxx and of course hygiene like skin care and whitening strips and gymmaxing and this is only the begging tho yk like I’ve already been doing a good amount of these soft maxxes though thing is even tho im still subhuman even if do these soft maxxed it will be good habits for when I ascend through hardmaxxing and like my grandma said little things make a big difference jfl she can’t speak English fluently god bless her but back to my point I’m just using all these people call me ugly aka there attempts to shoot me down from the sky but I’m tunnel visioned I’m focused on ascending Jfl I used to chew for 6 hours a day for 6 months the bloat has gone down since then lol . But back to the point if u want it you’ll go out and get it I’m gonna go out and get it

Don’t let society dictate what u want to become

To end it all THE HEROES JOURNEY IS NEVER EASY I repeat THE HEROES JOURNEY IS NEVER EASY

Gotta have that Alex brown mamba mentality type shi

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Please learn how to format a thread before you post it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and UZB_Strebl
for real bro just wait till u are 18 when i was 15 i was LTN now im Chadlite

• +1
im just joking but i did ascend a lot just by puberty i didn't do anything and i had really bad habits like gaming all day crying etc

• +1
for real bro just wait till u are 18 when i was 15 i was LTN now im Chadlite
I think I’m cooked I’m gonna have to get surgery we’ll see tho I’m joining army so I can pay for surgery’s as soon as possible

I think I’m cooked I’m gonna have to get surgery we’ll see tho I’m joining army so I can pay for surgery’s as soon as possible
well i got a surgery too lmao i got rhinoplasty and i still wanna get a few but my parents helped me with that yk

im still in school at 18 jfl i should have worked part time till now but i didnt take ascension seriously thats why i didnt work out and didn't have good posture and ate like shit i nerfed myself bad.

• +1
  • JFL
well i got a surgery too lmao i got rhinoplasty and i still wanna get a few but my parents helped me with that yk

im still in school at 18 jfl i should have worked part time till now but i didnt take ascension seriously thats why i didnt work out and didn't have good posture and ate like shit i nerfed myself bad.
I’m getting rhino MSE and obo and lefort III and custom zygos for increase fwhr

• +1
if I could go back to 15 i would check for vitamin deficiencies and check testosterone levels, stay in the sun a lot, workout everyday, sleep 10 hours maximize everything bro i fucked it up but i'm still not giving up

I’m getting rhino MSE and obo and lefort III and custom zygos for increase fwhr
nah u not getting all that lil bro i'm getting genioplasty, infraorbital rim implants and jaw angle implants

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, mog_or_be_mogged and UZB_Strebl
nah u not getting all that lil bro i'm getting genioplasty, infraorbital rim implants and jaw angle implants
Oh I forgot genio and I am Ik what it’s like to break bones I’ve broken my nose ankle and dislocated /broken my elbow while wrestling

I’m getting custom marpe aka pimped out MSE this summer once schools out I’ve literally talked to the ortho who’s doing it lol I’ve only just begun bro

U don’t consider salludon 8 psl ?