In my shithole country zoomers are actually manlets at least where i live

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
I live in tallest state in shitindia where average is like 172 or 173 including dalits upper class have average like 175 to 177
And i see old people are taller on average in this region. I also got cucked idk why my father is 6'3 mother 5'8 and i am cucked at 6'1 i should be 6'2+ and there are countless examples in this region where father is taller than shit head zoomer

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Nick.Harte and fuxkdakikez
3884805 8B3B4256 7D67 44A3 8B86 8717A3B7094A

Do ypu want to meet up irl? You must be either in punjab or kerala if ypu say thr tallest states.. Either way we can arrange a meetup. I'm a mallu in Rajasthan btw

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Do ypu want to meet up irl? You must be either in punjab or kerala if ypu say thr tallest states.. Either way we can arrange a meetup. I'm a mallu in Rajasthan btw
I am in Punjab

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Difficult atm 12th boards are near i didn't study shit

• +1
Damn nigga that's pretty far from where I'm at. I would have legit come down with my buddies if you said chandigarh or something.
Tarn taran

What’s the average height where you live ?

• +1
6'1-6'2. 187cm
Mogger height in your area. You find slaying easy at height ? I think you already won if you live in India with that height

• +1
Mogger height in your area. You find slaying easy at height ? I think you already won if you live in India with that height
Not really. While thr average guy is 5'8 here there are many outliers who grow to be 6ft+. Especially the well fed mallus and punjabis from thr upper class. They often get to 6ft easy. I am usually like the top 5 tallest in all my classes so it's still well above average but I wouldn't call it mogger height.

• +1
Not really. While thr average guy is 5'8 here there are many outliers who grow to be 6ft+. Especially the well fed mallus and punjabis from thr upper class. They often get to 6ft easy. I am usually like the top 5 tallest in all my classes so it's still well above average but I wouldn't call it mogger height.
At least you don’t have international students at your uni because that would have been ropefuel seeing these guys. I see 6’4/6’5 German guys with blue eyes, deep voices and blonde pretty boy hairstyles. The mogging is brutal tbh. Some white boys have deep set eyes and are around 6’4, which is enough to make it hard to compete.

• +1
At least you don’t have international students at your uni because that would have been ropefuel seeing these guys. I see 6’4/6’5 German guys with blue eyes, deep voices and blonde pretty boy hairstyles. The mogging is brutal tbh. Some white boys have deep set eyes and are around 6’4, which is enough to make it hard to compete.
There are international students in my uni but all of them are Americans. So they by default fat. I occasionally see some redneck pheno white guys who are 6'2+ with great frames. They are rare tho and unfortunately they are again usually fat but they have potential to look good.

• +1
There are international students in my uni but all of them are Americans. So they by default fat. I occasionally see some redneck pheno white guys who are 6'2+ with great frames. They are rare tho and unfortunately they are again usually fat but they have potential to look good.

Most of them look like shit

• +1
Most of them look like shit
Yes nigga. Most people regardless of race look like shit. It's just that whites are the most often and way more likely to be GL.

• +1