In one week I will become a 20 yr KHHV

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
It's over fellas
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and stevielake
Hit up your local escort agency bro, time to become a sexhaver.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Hit up your local escort agency bro, time to become a sexhaver.
Can't. I don't have a car and there are almost no legitimate escorts in my area (shitty college town in the middle of nowhere). I have to wait until I'm back home in March.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, stevielake and ascension
Imagine being a 27 year old kissless virgin incel
 
21’s the limit
 
Same in 2 months, this is my looksmax year so if I can't get sex by 21 then I will have to go into the wilderness and meditate until death. I will fuck any female though so hopefully I can get a 2/10 landwhale vagina after doing so
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
manifest a stacy bro
 
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake
I have a feeling you're actually not doomed to be an incel, and that you could get a chick if you put in effort. You're the type of fat volcel .is would permaban in a second. These are encouraging words bro, if you didn't realize.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and ReadBooksEveryday
I have a feeling you're actually not doomed to be an incel, and that you could get a chick if you put in effort. You're the type of fat volcel .is would permaban in a second. These are encouraging words bro, if you didn't realize.
I will ascend this year inshallah
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
36
Views
145
Jhskow
J
cursedbybones
Replies
70
Views
241
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
nqcell
Replies
0
Views
28
nqcell
nqcell
notrq
Replies
1
Views
19
Frostytreefrog
Frostytreefrog
RecessedCels
Replies
61
Views
383
RecessedCels
RecessedCels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top