In order to reep the rewards of Celtic Mogger game I need to move to another country

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
When the Celtic Mogger hype train really takes off among tiktokers in late 2024, if I remain in my own country where all natives can claim to be Celtic Moggers and benefit from the halo off the back of my hard work, then my efforts will have been wasted to a large extent.

If some Irish girl sees Celtic Halo on her tiktok feed, it's not going to change who she's already attracted to, it may just make her think that the normie Irish guy she's dating or has a crush on suddenly is desired by women from around the globe so she will see him as having higher SMV than she previously thought.

To reep the rewards of Celtic Halo theory I need to travel to another country where Celtic people are in short supply.
If I am the first Irish person they have met properly in their life, it will confirm Celtic mogger theory to them as being legit and not just a meme so they will actually believe it more and think they hit the lottery by finding a Celtic Mogger in a country where there are none

This brings me onto another point which is the idea that non NT people will never truly feel at home among the people of their home nation.
When you are non NT, you are hit with so many indicators of social rejection that you begin to idealize the history of your nationality and cling onto the idea that your ancestors were largely like the exceptional examples who were remembered in history but the people have changed in recent times which is why you dont fit in and they dont appreciate your grandiosity.

As a non NT you suffer too many scars at the hands of your own people during your developmental years to ever truly feel like one of them.
This is why as a non NT who has an outlier personality compared to your own people, you need to find a new country where you can cling onto some personality similarities you notice with the people of another country and yourself.
Of course if you were born and raised in this other country you'd have been just as big of an outcast, but because you weren't and didn't suffer the social exclusion there and instead get to experience it with a blank slate (as a solo adult with no social circle which is a position where even the most NT people are at a significant handicap) you can tell yourself that you feel more connected to people of another nationality.
In reality you likely dont since non NTs are their own race but if it helps you slay it's worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Manletmachine, Deleted member 48689 and 3 others
Which country are you gonna move to ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Good luck integrating into a new society as a non-NT

Most likely will end up rotting in a room but in a different country

Which country are you gonna move to ?
Poland is currently top of my list but my visit there will tell a lot (inb4 EEcels rage at me for thinking I can rock up there and assume I'll have SMV, that isnt my mindset since I know that being invisible is the default setting when you enter with grass is greener belief)

Good luck integrating into a new society as a non-NT

Most likely will end up rotting in a room but in a different country
I already have done this for 8 months but it was a dogshit country (Belgium)
I was pre surgery so I couldnt find the motivation to leave my house except for an occasional drinking session to blow off steam which led to ethnic abuse run-ins
It did have some good moments though, the freedom of walking around like you just spawned on a new map in a video game and you have zero connection to and cant understand the convos of anyone around you is great
Next time I move I plan to slay my way into a social circle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 48689 and Lynxress
Nah British/Irish people are regarded as ugly everywhere

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, spark and Manletmachine
Poland is currently top of my list
countries like Poland and Romanian hate foreigners

You’ll become the very thing you hate and likely get treated like a subhuman

Examples of celtic moggers?

Come to India

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Come to India
Nah middle east is the best place, you also get a goat lover
Images   2024 03 09T183236698

• Love it
View attachment 2790506

I dare you to find one story like this in Saudi Arabia

Since pakis say they are related to sandniggers then I'll put it here

• +1
good theory tbh.

I am non-NT and never will feel welcome in the netherlands due to abuse in my youth.

I can move to a country like Greece/Spain and pretend like these people are 'different' and not at all like the ones in the netherlands which used to abuse me.

My life quality should improve vastly. And people in Greece/Spain probably see me as 'white' instead of seeing my EE-genes like the whites in the netherlands do.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 6ft4
View attachment 2790506

I dare you to find one story like this in Saudi Arabia

Screenshot 2024 03 09 18 38 41 657 comandroidchrome

Also this was done by 8 MUSLIM MEN :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL