In the Pacific, every cyclone (except Calvin) that reached major hurricane strength in 2023 turned out to be a foid. All other male storms were weak.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
All major hurricanes (C3+) were foids. In fact, the only C3 was Calvin (a male). Strongest storm (a C5) has a retard-tier name.
All tropical storms (weak) were male except Calvin.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark and aspiringexcel
Over for ychromosomecels

@HernanDrago

@aspiringexcel thoughts?

You're gonna love the trip report BTW

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
munch on shit faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
My thoughts are that its giga over for your hurricane autism. Nigga who cares about a blender in the ocean

Mirin hard, please tag me. I hope you took creepshots
There were so many darkskin black and south asian women everywhere especially in seoul. Literal African-American from Atlanta pheno. And lots of interesting interracial couples. Most people were softmaxxed/fashionmaxxed normies facially.

It's been awesome so far!

• Woah
There were so many darkskin black and south asian women everywhere especially in seoul. Literal African-American from Atlanta pheno. And lots of interesting interracial couples. Most people were softmaxxed/fashionmaxxed normies facially.
Ugh you jew. I dont care about some immigrant worker subhumans. Tell me about the gooks and interracial behaviours between JEWROPEANS, MENAS AND LATINS and GOOKS only.
It's been awesome so far!
Happy for you bhai:owo:

• Love it
unrelated, but How do you even have time to average 200 posts in one day, mirin rotting ngl

Ugh you jew. I dont care about some immigrant worker subhumans. Tell me about the gooks and interracial behaviours between JEWROPEANS, MENAS AND LATINS and GOOKS only.

Saw many such cases actually. White, MENA, Latina and Asian preferred strongly over south Asian and black.
Happy for you bhai:owo:
Thank you! enjoying my last few days here.
Gonna rest up a bit more.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Otis will break the trend