Darkskin shaniquacels and POOjas on suicide watch when a light ethnic or white-adjacent ethnic man picks Jimena, Yeji or Zainab over them

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Guy:

Shaniquacels:

they get triggered when we pick lightskins/mulattas/Arabs/northeast Asians/Latinas over them

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), aspiringexcel, D1390pilled and 9 others
Jimi Hendrix is such a mogger name

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, EdouardManlet, 1966Ford and 5 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, PrinceLuenLeoncur, datboijj and 2 others
The life of a ethnic female (particularly black ones) just revolves around her throwing a temper tantrum over white/white passing guys not liking her
Subhuman parasites in every conceivable way

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: D1390pilled, AscendingHero, LampPostPrime and 5 others
The life of a ethnic female (particularly black ones) just revolves around her throwing a temper tantrum over white/white passing guys not liking her
Subhuman parasites in every conceivable way
Some call me white-passing but I just call myself ambiguous. My GF is mulatta (black-MENA).
Let the black and pooja women cry all they fucking want. They can't get to show off their "ethnic tee hee" BF to their friends.

Some call me white-passing but I just call myself ambiguous. My GF is mulatta (black-MENA).
Let the black and pooja women cry all they fucking want. They can't get to show off their "ethnic tee hee" BF to their friends.
I like mena and mulattas
But I don't think I could actually be in a serious ltr with them
Pretty much all ethnic girls think that way, it's just more prominent in certain races
Just couldn't settle for girls like that

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and LampPostPrime
I like mena and mulattas
But I don't think I could actually be in a serious ltr with them
Pretty much all ethnic girls think that way, it's just more prominent in certain races
Just couldn't settle for girls like that
Aren't you mulatto yourself?

Do I look the type to prefer white, light ethnic or dark ethnic women?

Aren't you mulatto yourself?
Yes
But mulattas think the same way
It's just a ethnic girl trait
Not as prominent in them, though
Do I look the type to prefer white, light ethnic or dark ethnic women?
I've never seen your actual face
Only that ai picture

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
@aesthetic beauty
I would feel bad for them, but then I think about how Indian and Asian men are treated in the West and I just can't take them seriously.

• +1
I would feel bad for them, but then I think about how Indian and Asian men are treated in the West and I just can't take them seriously.
Why do Poojas get jealous over Zaynabs, Jimenas and Yejis

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Do you agree that Jimena, Yeji and Zaynab have higher SMV than a darkskin Shaniqua and a Pooja?
I wouldn't call them poojetas and shaniquas but yes.

• +1
@bwrauycnee

They can get high-tier men more consistently.
So why do Indian and Black women call Hispanic, northeast Asian and MENA women "fake ethnics" or "not women of colour"?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, LampPostPrime and aesthetic beauty
So why do Indian and Black women call Hispanic, northeast Asian and MENA women "fake ethnics" or "not women of colour"?
Power politics.

• +1
By using identities that are maligned within the public sphere as rallying points, disaffected or cunning people can use collective action to achieve power and pull society in the direction of their choosing. By excluding these women from the ethnic label black and Indian women effectively monopolize the collective agency of the non-white label.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
By using identities that are maligned within the public sphere as rallying points, disaffected or cunning people can use collective action to achieve power and pull society in the direction of their choosing. By excluding these women from the ethnic label black and Indian women effectively monopolize the collective agency of the non-white label.
I wonder why they deliberately choose to exclude MENA, asian and latina women from the POC label, and aggressively label them as white. Then when confronted that these women are also POC just like them, they get so fucking aggressive and defensive as if someone insulted them.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and aesthetic beauty
I wonder why they deliberately choose to exclude MENA, asian and latina women from the POC label, and aggressively label them as white. Then when confronted that these women are also POC just like them, they get so fucking aggressive and defensive as if someone insulted them.
They would have to accept that it is black women in particular men do not prefer or even worse that they are unattractive. It breaks through their psychological barriers and they are unable to cope.

• +1
They would have to accept that it is black women in particular men do not prefer or even worse that they are unattractive. It breaks through their psychological barriers and they are unable to cope.
And they even call mulatta women white. What the fuck is wrong with them

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and aesthetic beauty
And they even call mulatta women white. What the fuck is wrong with them
Black women hate mixed and light-skinned women the most.

• +1
I wonder why they feel that way. My gf said black women bullied her.
Screenshot 2023 09 14 at 111334 PM

White women are not in their purview and are out of their reach socially. Meanwhile, they have to see black men constantly simp and show a preference for light-skinned/mixed women. Plus they believe that white women rarely like black men unless they are fat so they derive catharsis from the idea of top-tier white women rejecting black men.

• +1
View attachment 2432608
White women are not in their purview and are out of their reach socially. Meanwhile, they have to see black men constantly simp and show a preference for light-skinned/mixed women. Plus they believe that white women rarely like black men unless they are fat so they derive catharsis from the idea of top-tier white women rejecting black men.
My gf had this issue of black men chasing after her but she wanted white adjecent ethnics. Meanwhile most of them didn't want her so she's with me who does want her.

She was also bullied and excluded by black girls. She has me, and like 1 friend.

• +1
My gf had this issue of black men chasing after her but she wanted white adjecent ethnics. Meanwhile most of them didn't want her so she's with me who does want her.

She was also bullied and excluded by black girls. She has me, and like 1 friend.
That is definitely something that happens occasionally. Its also why mixed/light-skinned women are sometimes the most radical and woke. Did she say how she was bullied?

• +1
That is definitely something that happens occasionally. Its also why mixed/light-skinned women are sometimes the most radical and woke. Did she say how she was bullied?
Yes. She said she wanted to make friends but for some reason they excluded her due to her skin colour and the face she was considered different. She also faced racism from full MENAs while growing up as well as the fact her personality was different. She has one friend as well as me. My gf is woke yet based at the same time.

• So Sad
Yes. She said she wanted to make friends but for some reason they excluded her due to her skin colour and the face she was considered different. She also faced racism from full MENAs while growing up as well as the fact her personality was different. She has one friend as well as me. My gf is woke yet based at the same time.
I was laughing at woke and based at the same time.

• +1
legit

• +1
Then these Shaniqua and Pooja ahh bitches attack and want to threaten Jimena, Yeji, Ling and Zaynab, and call them white girls, and mih Eurocentric when they're not even fucking white. At fucking all. Then when you confront them they throw a temper tantrum.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and datboijj