In the past 6 months, I’ve had an awakening and have been conspiracy-pilled

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
I now:

-Believe nobody has ever been to the moon
-Believe the earth is flat
-Believe outer space is quite literally fake (& gay)
-Believe 9/11 was definitely an inside job orchestrated by Israel
-Believe nuclear weapons may be entirely fake (still on the sidelines in this topic but I more-so lean towards them being fake)
-Believe that COVID and the associated mRNA vaccines were carefully lab engineered to cause mass human death.
-Believe that vaccines in general are certainly a net negative for humanity

I think conspiracy theorists need to be granted far more credit than the currently are, considering that they don’t have a bad track record.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, bndar.337, kebab and 2 others
I now:

-Believe nuclear weapons may be entirely fake (still on the sidelines in this topic but I more-so lean towards them being fake)
-Believe that COVID and the associated mRNA vaccines were carefully lab engineered to cause mass human death.

I think conspiracy theorists need to be granted far more credit than the currently are, considering that they don’t have a bad track record.
Did you take the covid vaccine?

Did you take the covid vaccine?
Unfortunately, yes. I was a very different person 2 years ago and had much trust in the system and the government and so forth

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 11126
I now:

The thing is once you see one redpill reality begins to unravel its like pulling a loose thread. Its like if you had a gf and she cheated you will never trust her again even if she never cheats. Once someone lies and betrays you then you question everything they do.

This can lead to some delusions but they come from a place of reality. Once you see a truism that you are gaslighted so hard to not believe then if you emerge through the fog you will never have trust in anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Unfortunately, yes. I was a very different person 2 years ago and had much trust in the system and the government and so forth
That's a wrap for you. All you can do is pray for your soul it can still be redeemed but your body cannot.

That's a wrap for you. All you can do is pray for your soul it can still be redeemed but your body cannot.
Try to be more pragmatic, retard. Yes the vaccine is horrible. No, it’s not an automatic death sentence. Most people have and will walk away unscathed from it. That’s not to say that millions haven’t been disabled and sick from it already though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Try to be more pragmatic, retard. Yes the vaccine is horrible. No, it’s not an automatic death sentence. Most people have and will walk away unscathed from it. That’s not to say that millions haven’t been disabled and sick from it already though.
You will get AIDs or something not sure. Pray for your soul that is all that matters at the end of the day

I will pray for your soul. May god have mercy on you

Why? I agree with 9/11 and vaccines but why the rest, especially nuclear weapons?

HYPERBOREA IS REAL

Last edited:
I got into conspiracies since I was 13. Nowadays I don't believe in most of the popular ones but if every person investagated about it most of the population would become conspiracy theorists