In the UK White people are more likely to pass their driving test than black & ethnics

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
@PrinceLuenLeoncur how can u explen this?

The link let’s you search by test centre + the blacks do the worst in a lot

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @Gaia262 @DharkDC @....

Either we are too HighT behind the wheel, or these people full of shit bruv.The only consistent pattern is whites have a higher pass rate than everyone else or the odd Chinese pass rate which was obviously cos the gook whore sucked off the JBW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and FailedNormieManlet
My driving examiner was an ethnic and I passed.

Nice guy (y)

Blacks are too high T and impulsive behind the wheel, they drive like bulls

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Cumskins are just better

Blacks are too high T and impulsive behind the wheel, they drive like bulls
True. I drive like a maniac, I failed my driving test for speeding + pulling out on someone. I’m aggressive asl when I’m driving had the foid examiner shook

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
In the UK niggers and ethnics pretty much all live in the city. Have u ever tried driving around London?

I live in the countryside and the pass rate for the area my centre is in for first timers was 28% when I did it. I passed on my second time, failed due to having one major error, other than that I did fine (fucked up on a roundabout)

• JFL
Are u a ukcel? What is ur race?
Nope im not UKcel and my race is white.

As for OP I think its cause of prejudices in the driving examineers.

For the men/female dicrepancy anyway, for females I would say they generally seem less safe behind the wheel/it doesn't come as natural to them.

Cumskins are just better
All the examiners are white tho, not even kidding + they don’t win in every area just most but consider that most of the UK is white they are just biased

In the UK niggers and ethnics pretty much all live in the city. Have u ever tried driving around London?

I live in the countryside and the pass rate for the area my centre is in for first timers was 28% when I did it. I passed on my second time, failed due to having one major error, other than that I did fine (fucked up on a roundabout)
Yeah I’m a nigger and live in the city, I drive like im playing forza

never met one young nt good looking person that was obsessing over which race is more likely to pass a driving test.

why?

they are too busy slaying pussy.

the only ones are incels that have no looks and turn bitter so they cope with non important stuff like OP.

so do i

i live in a foreign country and drive around with no license plate, insurance or driving license kek

do you guys drive manual

• +1
Nope im not UKcel and my race is white.

As for OP I think its cause of prejudices in the driving examineers.

For the men/female dicrepancy anyway, for females I would say they generally seem less safe behind the wheel/it doesn't come as natural to them.
Nah the foid discrepancy is obvious they are just nervous.

To pass the test here you need to basically drive like an old woman but you can’t do that if you are nervous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
never met one young nt good looking person that was obsessing over which race is more likely to pass a driving test.

why?

they are too busy slaying pussy.

the only ones are incels that have no looks and turn bitter so they cope with non important stuff like OP.
Nothing wrong with thinking beyond surface level hedonism. People like me build your smartphones & engineer your cars be grateful.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
doesmt mention east asian

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
Either we are too HighT behind the wheel, or these people full of shit bruv.
If anything, higher T would make u a better driver. That's why women are shit at it. Neurotic people are bad, unsafe drivers as they're not decisive and confident behind the wheel.

If anything, higher T would make u a better driver. That's why women are shit at it. Neurotic people are bad, unsafe drivers as they're not decisive and confident behind the wheel.
HighT = risk taking, women make mistakes bad boys like me disregard the rules

Because blacks have an average IQ lower than gorillas and other ethnics are higher than blacks but still functionally retarded.