In the worst mental & physical health of my life at 18

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Silver
When you think about men having health problems it’s usually around their 40s and later. But, even though nobody has said a word about this, more men are having horrible health in their teen years than ever before.

They don’t want this to show this on any sources because they obv want men to be a working class cuck.

Everything is against men in this modern age
No man should be unhealthy in their early years yet all the things we are fed (not just food) by a young age has definitely fucked us all up. It has fucked our ambition and strength.

it seems there is no escape from all the shit we face in order to fix our health. Unless we move to a farm and live alone, it’s almost impossible to stay away from everything that ruins our health.

You can still optimise your health by 75% but it’s an uphill battle. There is hope

I’ve been doing many good habits for my health and eliminating many toxic jewnoestrogens and chemicals for years yet my health is at its worst.

What you can expect is to improve and optimise everything for many years to only get results many years later.

It’s very worth to optimise your health and hormones before you’re 30 and infertile and depressed with no energy.