In this life you gotta be tough as nails

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
This might sound cringe, but it's not cuz I never heard any "mentor" or "quote" say it like it is, and here's the truth:
You gotta be as tough as fucking nails in this world and get what you want no matter what...
And here's why:

It's not because the joy of victory is sweetest thing human existence has to offer...

Oh no...

It's because the agony of defeat is the worst thing the universe has created.

So just keep that in mind kings next time you are grinding or struggling and feel like giving up...

IF YOU GIVE UP YOU GONNA KEEP FEELING LIKE SHIT
So always keep moving forward no matter how slow or small the progress is because each millimeter of progress (and I don't mean autistic surgeries) is the only peace in the soul you'll ever have until you ascend... if you ascend that is.

• +1
Reactions: GURL222, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 15164 and 4 others
here's the weirdest thing about trying to get good at something: you feel like you're wasting time. like whenever i contemplate my hobbies, i always think stuff like "eh, this is never gonna go anywhere, you should just quit" or like "are you even enjoying this anymore? why do you even do this?" but i never think that sort of stuff about wasting time on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, tallnegga, bloomercel and 2 others
here's the weirdest thing about trying to get good at something: you feel like you're wasting time. like whenever i contemplate my hobbies, i always think stuff like "eh, this is never gonna go anywhere, you should just quit" or like "are you even enjoying this anymore? why do you even do this?" but i never think that sort of stuff about wasting time on the internet
It's because you are wasting time, you should be focusing on dominating your environment and only doing things that lead to that.

You don't feel like that on the internet probably because you're deep down looking for the right "hobby", or more accurately, the right skill, to actually achieve what you want, which is power (all men want power).

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, bloomercel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
theres no point in doing this if youre ugly

• +1
Reactions: mrmister
theres no point in doing this if youre ugly
Well then you know what to do.

And that's give up on your life. Silly ugly rabbit, life is for Good Looking Kids!

It's because you are wasting time, you should be focusing on dominating your environment and only doing things that lead to that.

You don't feel like that on the internet probably because you're deep down looking for the right "hobby", or more accurately, the right skill, to actually achieve what you want, which is power (all men want power).
no, i'm not wasting time. my hobbies are great. i'm not talking about funko pop collecting

hard same

u gotter be tougher than the dragonslayer

you gotta be tougher than the slayer who slays the dragon slayer
the dragonslayer is this sword
Manga E1
and btw the guy who uses it never to death be slain.

primitive weapon I mog you to oblivion tbh, I'm an alien you're a caveman
muh primitive weapon
Manga E228 Berserker Blitz
Manga E115 Guts Fatally Wounds Rosine

will skice right through ur muh UFO + it has ethereal properties

Its a tough old world out there, a long slog to the death but we can't give up.
Nothing worse than giving up.

Its a tough old world out there, a long slog to the death but we can't give up.
Nothing worse than giving up.
The punishment for giving up is unbearable agony.

Cannot be done.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and SoundnVision
Our brain wants us to LDAR

Our brain wants us to LDAR
It needs time to reprogram itself correctly to undo the bs you've been taught and adapt to the way the world actually works.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga