• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: xyl, flippasav, Lidian and 31 others
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, wastedspermcel and tempelcat4
Don't take things you don't need. Risk assesment.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12, LegitUser, halloweed and 3 others
Don't take things you don't need. Risk assesment.
Dw 1/3 of the drugs are just for mitigating sides, 80% of the supps are as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192 and n9wiff
Dw 1/3 of the drugs are just for mitigating sides, 80% of the supps are as well
Dude, you're 15 and going to absolutely destroy your endocrine system. Even if you don't die, your quality of life will deteriorate. I would only consider HGH and AI at your age (I personally wouldn't myself), with regular assessment of my bloodwork. This is your whole life that you're messing with, don't gamble your hormones for an extra inch of height and a bit of muscle.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12, boss8055, LegitUser and 5 others
Why do all of these drugs when your 15 and already have a gf?

If you were subhuman it would make sense but your fucking up your hormones for what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, halloweed, Ychassa and 1 other person
Dude, you're 15 and going to absolutely destroy your endocrine system. Even if you don't die, your quality of life will deteriorate. I would only consider HGH and AI at your age (I personally wouldn't myself), with regular assessment of my bloodwork. This is your whole life that you're messing with, don't gamble your hormones for an extra inch of height and a bit of muscle.
Why do all of these drugs when you’re 15 and already have a gf?

If you were subhuman it would make sense but your fucking up your hormones for what?
I’m taking every precaution (more than needed) and have properly accessed the risks, I am certain my endocrine system (which is good at achieving homeostatis ) will recover. my body and face is marble that I must sculpt into perfection before it’s too late.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and aestheticsrespecter
I’m taking every precaution (more than needed) and have properly accessed the risks, I am certain my endocrine system (which is good at achieving homeostatis ) will recover. my body and face is marble that I must sculpt into perfection before it’s too late.
You can sculpt your body without taking these risks. Don't say I didn't warn you if you need to inject 300mg of testosterone into your ass every week.

You can sculpt your body without taking these risks. Don't say I didn't warn you if you need to inject 300mg of testosterone into your ass every week.
*500mg *every day

• JFL
Reactions: aids
I’m getting blood work every month I’ll be fine nigga dw abt me srsly

I’m getting blood work every month I’ll be fine nigga dw abt me srsly
Sure, just make sure you're consulting a professional too, if they take you seriously..

Sure, just make sure you're consulting a professional too, if they take you seriously..
OFC, I’m consulting an endocrinologist anonymously (larping that I’m 18 and living in a country where all this is legal to buy and use)

OFC, I ask I’m consulting an endocrinologist anonymously (ladling that I’m 18 and living in a country where all this is legal to buy and use)
:lul::lul::lul: Genius

• JFL
Reactions: Fartmaxxing
bait thread, won't happen

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
It's hyperbole. Read the rest of my replies.
honestly yeah, there's a small but non-zero chance his hpta is suppressed permanently from the test/var/primo he's running, and aromasin is horrible for you but the other drugs are pretty chill and shouldn't really be demonized.

• +1
Reactions: aids
bait thread, won't happen
Delete ur fucking account nigga when I post the irl pic compounds on this list

• +1
Reactions: Rea
honestly yeah, there's a small but non-zero chance his hpta is suppressed permanently from the test/var/primo he's running, and aromasin is horrible for you but the other drugs are pretty chill and shouldn't really be demonized.
Good take.

• +1
Reactions: axm
Delete ur fucking account nigga when I post the irl pic compounds on this list
The dude that you replied to is a flog. He posts AI-generated replies to farm reputation whenever I have made threads asking a question. Disregard anything he says.

The dude that you replied to is a flog. He posts AI-generated replies to farm reputation whenever I have made threads asking a question. Disregard anything he says.
>farming rep
lmao why?

>farming rep
lmao why?
Acquiring prestige amongst a forum of incels :lul::lul:
Or just too inept to think for themselves. God knows.

I MUST PREFACE THIS BY SAYING I AM 16 NT AND HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

TEST E
ANAVAR
MASTERON
PREGNELONE
AROMASIN
CJC-1295
IPAMERELIN
GHRP 2
SELANK
CELEBROLYSIN
ANIRACETAM
RU-58841
EPLERENONE
HCG
T3 (low chance)
KY19382
Caffeine + Nicotine + Alcohol (normal)
Your not making it to 17

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Tbh mirin, i had similar dedication at your age but never ended up pulling the trigger due to anxiety
Although i think ur larping hard, most of these compounds stacked together make 0 sense and all and I doubt you could source cerebrolysin and some of those other nameless compounds that are probably not even produced outside of research labs

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I MUST PREFACE THIS BY SAYING I AM 16 NT AND HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

TEST E
ANAVAR
MASTERON
PREGNELONE
AROMASIN
CJC-1295
IPAMERELIN
GHRP 2
SELANK
CELEBROLYSIN
ANIRACETAM
RU-58841
EPLERENONE
HCG
T3 (low chance)
KY19382
Caffeine + Nicotine + Alcohol (normal)
i don’t get why mfs hating 😹 good stack bhai

Why do all of these drugs when your 15 and already have a gf?

Ever more based

I see that Jack hanma pfp, I know you agree at your core 👺

Tbh mirin, i had similar dedication at your age but never ended up pulling the trigger due to anxiety
Although i think ur larping hard, most of these compounds stacked together make 0 sense and all and I doubt you could source cerebrolysin and some of those other nameless compounds that are probably not even produced outside of research labs
Yo, I’ll tag u in my follow up’s if think I’m larping. A lot of the compounds are to mitigate side effects from the main shit

I’ve sourced most of them easily

can you explain reasoning for each

TEST E
ANAVAR
MASTERON
Have fun being on trt 4 life after this

Orrr suffer from a shitty hormone profile 2 years following this cycle desperately taking enclo and hcg to raise ur test again

Have fun being on trt 4 life after this

Orrr suffer from a shitty hormone profile 2 years following this cycle desperately taking enclo and hcg to raise ur test again
Cope fucking faggot who doesn’t understand homeostasis or endocrinology. Muh “have fun with this effect” shut the fyck up nigga ur way to fucking low inhib to take drugs

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel
Cope fucking faggot who doesn’t understand homeostasis or endocrinology. Muh “have fun with this effect” shut the fyck up nigga ur way to fucking low inhib to take drugs
I’m gonna follow ur account just so i can see ur life go downhill in the next couple of months keep coping with your drugs queer

I’m gonna follow ur account just so i can see ur life go downhill in the next couple of months keep coping with your drugs queer
Nothing can go wrong. I am getting blood tests every fucking month and am trying to mitigate side effects as much as possible. The worst that can happen is my GF or parents finding pills and vials in my room :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Face, Height, Brain and mitigation of side effects
no what is the actual purpose for each for YOU, ik what these drugs do im curious how you have justified each one and what you think each will accomplish

have you checked if your plates are still open? also How the fuck can you afford all of those? you're 16 jfl. But Miring dedication though.

• +1
Reactions: Amir2400
have you checked if your plates are still open? also How the fuck can you afford all of those? you're 16 jfl. But Miring dedication though.
All open, I’m 6’0 tho so it’s not like I need crazy growth

no what is the actual purpose for each for YOU, ik what these drugs do im curious how you have justified each one and what you think each will accomplish
I’ll tell u later I’m literally scrolling this shit forum at 2 am when I am at friends house

All open, I’m 6’0 tho so it’s not like I need crazy growth
if you're 6 feet why are you trying to grow more? Taking the risk to fuck up your hormones isn't a good idea. You won't really be able to change your face either.