In what way are chadlites worse than chads?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
My impression is that chadlites have the same or similar eye area as chads. They just tend to have smaller jaw/frame/height.

Worse looking all over. Doesnt matter how.

• +1
Reactions: xit
I have been told by my PSL ex that my eye area is Chad-esque. And I have frame (for a manlet). But I'm a manlet and my jaw is probably not very good. My ex saw an old photo of me before I got fat and she said that I had a horseface. My horseface isn't visible anymore because of the excess fat on my face. But if I lost the fat on my face, I'm afraid that I might actually look worse facially if it exposes my horseface.
When I was in much better shape in junior high and high school and didn't have the submental and buccal fat, i was still a social outcast. So I probably would never ascend. Unless you want to argue NT theory since I am autistic.

My impression is that chadlites have the same or similar eye area as chads. They just tend to have smaller jaw/frame/height.
There could be many reasons

He is not tall

If chadlite is 6psl, then not much.

Chadlite is looks maxed

Chad is born gl naturally aesthetic

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
There is no chadlite tbh. If chadlite is truly only 6psl, then they would be chad judging by the amount of girls that are dtf