In what way does an average white man have it better than an average ethnic man?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Both are practically invisible to the majority of prime bitches anyways.

Ethnic man can complain about racism when no one wants to date him. If white man does the same he’ll immediately be labeled as incel or misogynist.

Ethnic man can go back to the country of his ancestors and his SMV will increase enormously because of first world halo. And nobody bats an eye. White man doesn’t have this choice (inb4 SEA well most bitches there are green card diggers anyway and white men already have the sexpat reputation there).

You might see average white man with attractive ethnic gf but average ethnic man + attractive white gf isn’t that uncommon either.

JBW = cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, MiroslavBulldosex and Einon
JFL at ethnics cope

• +1
Reactions: MajinBuu
dndn t rd

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
ethnic man + attractive white gf
not in europe if the woman is high class ngl
Both are practically invisible to the majority of prime bitches anyways.
just try a tinder experiment with a 7 PSL india and a 5 PSL white guy

Uncle chadpreet + salludon together did not get more than 3 likes a day compared to 5 PSL white guy, maybe even 4.5 PSL, who gets at least 20+ the first day ngl

Uncle chadpreet + salludon together did not get more than 3 likes a day compared to 5 PSL white guy, maybe even 4.5 PSL, who gets at least 20+ the first day ngl
JFL where did you conduct your experiment? My chadpreetfish/changfish/tyronefish could easily get 25-50 likes daily in Western Europe.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
JFL where did you conduct your experiment? My chadpreetfish/changfish/tyronefish could easily get 25-50 likes daily in Western Europe.
give me their pics i'll gonna try : just try salludon or uncle chadpreet if you get 20 likes a day i'll kiss your "muuh hollow cheeks" ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Titbot
give me their pics i'll gonna try : just try salludon or uncle chadpreet if you get 20 likes a day i'll kiss your "muuh hollow cheeks" ngl
Gonna pm you the pics later.

You can give me some good pics of Salludon but my old tinder chadfish account is banned. Gotta open a new one some time later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

You can give me some good pics of Salludon but my old tinder chadfish account is banned. Gotta open a new one some time later.
PM me we will do that : i've tried basically in sweden/danemark/france ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
White men look 2-3 points better than ethnics/black men

Tbh all averages are fucked

Assuming they live in their respective homogenous countries : none.
Jfl at curries living in the west and complaining they can't get laid.

JBW is true to some extent but ethnics cope way too much about this.
It's basically just a combination of moving to a country where the average male SMV is drastically lower + you race having a good reputation there.

Now stop the cope
IMG 7316

How do you get past Tinder ban?