In which Latino country is it the easiest to fuck GL latinas as a white gringo?

Too bad ricecels cant do this. Before I was blackpilled, I used to think latinas would love asian guys since we are more dominant than latinos, but it turns out our faces are the problem.
Fucking Latinos and Hispanics hate asians, fuck off GOOk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Wtf how is your average 80 iq 5'2" mestizo mexican more dominant than a 120 iq 6'0" mongolian whose ancestors drank blood of dying roman soldiers in the battlefield? The top rices are much more high t and dark triad and intelligent than your average beaner. Not to mention that unlike beaners, ricecels, at least koreans and japanese and mongolians, were never COLONIZED.
copious amounts of Cope, average height in Latin American 5'8'', average height in Asia 5'4, the average cartel member would rape the entirety of Asia and you do know that we've run the cartels, the cartels are run by ex-special forces members correct? you do realize that were colonizing America through interbreeding and breeding them out along with other countries as well, also by the way Korea and Japan are American colonies, Korea got raped by both Russia and America, Japan got raped by America twice and adopted their culture so did Korea, as well as China by the British and they got them addicted to opioids as well.you could reject what I said as much as you want,you know it in your subconscious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deathrasher42, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
Cope. Ricecels have a much higher iq and far greater military capabilities than latinos. Also the average martialartsmaxxed ricecel could easily kill a latino, much less injure one, in a fight.
Not all East Asians have a high IQ and not all Latinos have a low one. Furthermore, as explained above, there are variations in the stature of both ethnic groups.

generalizing is for donkeys, bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345
Too bad ricecels cant do this. Before I was blackpilled, I used to think latinas would love asian guys since we are more dominant than latinos, but it turns out our faces are the problem.
jfl how are asians more dominant than latinos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5683, Deathrasher42 and 4 others
Not argentina certainly. I am 6'2.5 blonde from argentinaand i didnt have easy girls for me there. Spain, on the other hand, is a much better place to get girls as an aryan like me.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
@lutte is an expert

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and johncruz12345
-Mexico
-Brazil and many countries in South America.
-Spain is doable but not easy

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and johncruz12345
copious amounts of Cope, average height in Latin American 5'8'', average height in Asia 5'4, the average cartel member would rape the entirety of Asia and you do know that we've run the cartels, the cartels are run by ex-special forces members correct? you do realize that were colonizing America through interbreeding and breeding them out along with other countries as well, also by the way Korea and Japan are American colonies, Korea got raped by both Russia and America, Japan got raped by America twice and adopted their culture so did Korea, as well as China by the British and they got them addicted to opioids as well.you could reject what I said as much as you want,you know it in your subconscious.
Lool. No one cares about brazil. stay in poverty.

Where did u get those height statistics from midget.

Lool. No one cares about brazil. stay in poverty.
Hey low IQ retard your John Cruz plus do you think anybody from Brazil knows who's Ted Kaczynski is, that and I'm from Spain.

Hey low IQ retard your John Cruz plus do you think anybody from Brazil knows who's Ted Kaczynski is, that and I'm from Spain.
Speak english properly u illiterate monkey.

Good keep talking in ur subhuman language. I don't want to hear what monkeys like u talk about.
Copernicus coping copious amounts of cope in Copeland Copenhagen.

• +1
There isn’t. An average white guy will perform poorly in South America where there are foids worth slaying.
This. Peru/Bolivia/Chile has pretty ugly girls, maybe u have a chance there.

But Argentina/South-Brazil where the gl foids are, you stand no chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Taylorswift
This. Peru/Bolivia/Chile has pretty ugly girls, maybe u have a chance there.

But Argentina/South-Brazil where the gl foids are, you stand no chance.
Willempie

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and johncruz12345
Anywhere tbh. Go to Mexico Paras (Small as fuck city) on February 17-20 and there is a huge parade with a bunch of JB's willing to fuck any white guy

Source- Trust me bro
Jfl @ people who believed this cartel bait

• +1
I don't count "rich" as living in a house or eating ok? :lul: :lul:
Nigga. This is where you live and ur talking to me.
Children 684212 1920 640x424

• JFL
  • JFL
Sweden, norway, finland, iceland, denmark. Ok I guess its not that poor tbh, now that I think about it.
its not poor at all, we are literally the richest looking at the average person

• +1
You'll end up on hoodsite.com