In which Latino country is it the easiest to fuck GL latinas as a white gringo?

You'll end up on hoodsite.com
no he wont, all that stuff is purely drug related and he could never get involved even if he tried, its very safe

no he wont, all that stuff is purely drug related and he could never get involved even if he tried, its very safe
if he dates a drug dealers girl he could get shot, also if I would be a dark brazilian and this 6'5 pretty boy nordic walks in my hood, I would just kill him if I could get away with it, stop brazil from becoming thailand 2.0 I'm sure some brazilians would think the same.

if he dates a drug dealers girl he could get shot, also if I would be a dark brazilian and this 6'5 pretty boy nordic walks in my hood, I would just kill him if I could get away with it, stop brazil from becoming thailand 2.0 I'm sure some brazilians would think the same.
i think they like whites tbh
i think they can admire a 6’+ high t hairy white man that towers over and mogs everyone

Last edited:
Thugs there will fuck your ass

i think they like whites tbh
i think they can admire a 6’+ high t hairy white man that towers over and mogs everyone
straight men dont admire genetics jfl, getting intimidated maybe. But certainly not all of them.

@lutte is an expert
hatar att bli taggad och att alla tänker på mig i såna här trådar haha
men det är väl mitt eget fel

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
hatar att bli taggad och att alla tänker på mig i såna här trådar haha
men det är väl mitt eget fel
lol are you austrian or swedish?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
copious amounts of Cope, average height in Latin American 5'8'', average height in Asia 5'4, the average cartel member would rape the entirety of Asia and you do know that we've run the cartels, the cartels are run by ex-special forces members correct? you do realize that were colonizing America through interbreeding and breeding them out along with other countries as well, also by the way Korea and Japan are American colonies, Korea got raped by both Russia and America, Japan got raped by America twice and adopted their culture so did Korea, as well as China by the British and they got them addicted to opioids as well.you could reject what I said as much as you want,you know it in your subconscious.

lmao the average shaolin monk could easily break bricks with his bare hands. Also the average mestizo mexican is actually 5'3" and the average east asian is 5'8" the only advantage latinos have is higher dark triad superior bone structure and lack of racism. That's about it.