In your opinion what is the healthiest diet?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
I know this is a very controversial topic so I want to hear all your thoughts.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, sub5incel125, NZb6Air and 5 others
I don't eat

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, fortniteincel, Seishin and 2 others
me thinking about the anwser

• +1
Reactions: Jova, PeakIncels and ey88
No specific diet, specifics don't mean anything, if you wan't your collagen and eye area to look good, and you want to feel good, eat a lot but make sure you work out.
No artificial anything, eat all the vitamins, that's really it
If you're leanmaxxing you lose a lot of benefits but you have hollow cheeks, not worth it imp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Jova, SavageAstronaut and 1 other person
Low sugar and caffeine is the most important,even very low fruit,avoiding dairy is soo important

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Jova, PeakIncels and 1 other person
Low sugar and caffeine is the most important,even very low fruit,avoiding dairy is soo important
Yeah I think I need to cut back on caffeine, it’s my guilty pleasure

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and ThugggButt
@Never Get Up gtfih bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Never Get Up, Jova and 1 other person
I think fruit and dairy can be healthy tho, especially from good sources

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Snowskinned, Jova and 1 other person
and no fruits lol it lowers testosterone and its not even a part of the ideal male diet

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Jova and ey88
I think not having processed stuff is definitely key, I don’t think cooked meat is necessarily bad tho
ye but rare meat still better though since it takes more time to chew and if you do it from the age of like 5 your gonna have goated bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
In my opinion I think meat, fruit, veggies, dairy, organs, honey, and nuts is perfect

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Elijah_leo, ryuken, Libyan slayer 🐬 and 1 other person
no processed shit.

variety of all meats, carbs, fruits, veg

single ingredient foods.

just apple

not apple + zynocomide + ghgu acid + cancer acid + preservatives xyyufgviybi

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ryuken, Jova, Deleted member 91529 and 1 other person
How do they lower test?
phytoestrogens and most of them contain high vitamin c levels which might effect your testosterone levels maybe not all fruits but most and all the minerals and vitamins that you get from fruits can be found in other foods with way higher amount

• +1
vanjool something

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, sportsmogger, Jova and 2 others
Determining what constitutes a healthy diet is relatively straightforward: you begin by identifying what is unhealthy, which unfortunately includes many common foods. Based on both personal experience and what I’ve read, there are several key things to avoid.

First, processed foods are a major concern. These often contain unhealthy additives, preservatives, and excessive amounts of salt and sugar. They are designed to be convenient, but they lack the essential nutrients found in whole, unprocessed foods. Regular consumption can lead to weight gain, inflammation, and other health issues.

Another category to be cautious of is foods high in saturated fats. While fats are necessary for the body to function, too much saturated fat can raise cholesterol levels and increase the risk of heart disease. Instead, healthier fats like those found in olive oil, avocados, and nuts should be prioritized.

Sugary foods, such as sweets and sugary snacks, cause rapid spikes in blood sugar, contributing to weight gain and insulin resistance. Over time, consuming too much sugar can lead to metabolic disorders like type 2 diabetes. It’s important to moderate sugar intake and opt for natural sweeteners or whole fruits when possible.

Carbohydrates are also essential for energy, but it’s crucial to avoid consuming them in excess, particularly refined carbs like white bread, pasta, and sugary cereals. These can lead to blood sugar imbalances and weight gain. Whole grains, legumes, and fiber-rich carbs are healthier alternatives that provide more stable energy levels.

When it comes to oils, many people use cooking oils that aren’t designed to be heated at high temperatures. Some oils, like extra virgin olive oil, are better suited for salad dressings, as heating them can release toxins or reduce their nutritional value. For cooking, it’s better to use oils with a high smoke point, such as avocado oil or coconut oil.

Finally, a healthy diet should be rich in vegetables, fruits, lean meats, and healthy fats. These foods provide essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that promote overall well-being. However, for a diet to truly be beneficial, it also needs to be consumed in moderation and tailored to individual needs. Balance and consistency are key to maintaining long-term health.

• JFL
Reactions: ey88 and Jova
phytoestrogens and most of them contain high vitamin c levels which might effect your testosterone levels maybe not all fruits but most and all the minerals and vitamins that you get from fruits can be found in other foods with way higher amount
Vit c, k, e isn’t found in meat at high enough amounts tho

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Determining what constitutes a healthy diet is relatively straightforward: you begin by identifying what is unhealthy, which unfortunately includes many common foods. Based on both personal experience and what I’ve read, there are several key things to avoid.

First, processed foods are a major concern. These often contain unhealthy additives, preservatives, and excessive amounts of salt and sugar. They are designed to be convenient, but they lack the essential nutrients found in whole, unprocessed foods. Regular consumption can lead to weight gain, inflammation, and other health issues.

Another category to be cautious of is foods high in saturated fats. While fats are necessary for the body to function, too much saturated fat can raise cholesterol levels and increase the risk of heart disease. Instead, healthier fats like those found in olive oil, avocados, and nuts should be prioritized.

Sugary foods, such as sweets and sugary snacks, cause rapid spikes in blood sugar, contributing to weight gain and insulin resistance. Over time, consuming too much sugar can lead to metabolic disorders like type 2 diabetes. It’s important to moderate sugar intake and opt for natural sweeteners or whole fruits when possible.

Carbohydrates are also essential for energy, but it’s crucial to avoid consuming them in excess, particularly refined carbs like white bread, pasta, and sugary cereals. These can lead to blood sugar imbalances and weight gain. Whole grains, legumes, and fiber-rich carbs are healthier alternatives that provide more stable energy levels.

When it comes to oils, many people use cooking oils that aren’t designed to be heated at high temperatures. Some oils, like extra virgin olive oil, are better suited for salad dressings, as heating them can release toxins or reduce their nutritional value. For cooking, it’s better to use oils with a high smoke point, such as avocado oil or coconut oil.

Finally, a healthy diet should be rich in vegetables, fruits, lean meats, and healthy fats. These foods provide essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that promote overall well-being. However, for a diet to truly be beneficial, it also needs to be consumed in moderation and tailored to individual needs. Balance and consistency are key to maintaining long-term health.
ChatGPTcel

• +1
Vit c, k, e isn’t found in meat at high enough amounts tho
yes but many vegetables have them and I'm not saying not to eat fruits I'm just saying they're not necessary and most of their minirals and vitamins can be found in other foods

• +1
yes but many vegetables have them and I'm not saying not to eat fruits I'm just saying they're not necessary and most of their minirals and vitamins can be found in other foods
Oh I didn’t know you ate vegetables

I think meat and vegetables can be a good diet

• WTF
Good luck trying to eat solely unprocessed foods nowadays. Just try to work out, do cardio, cover all micronutrients and use sunscreen. Everything else really has a negligible effect relative to effort.
To restrict yourself completely of it is just stressful, which is equally as detrimental.
Perfection isn’t necessary. By doing the stuff listed above, you’d already do more than 99% of people and look healthier/ younger accordingly.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Best diet is no food only sex with supermodels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, Jova and ey88
nigger literally every single one of those fucking foods above is peaty, especially the butter honey and milk what is u on about nigger
Cope, ray peat = drug addiction

• +1
I think it can increase cortisol and blood sugar, but I’m not for sure
Its a neurotoxin and adrenalizes you, so much problems from that I cant explain it would take too long

• +1
Boil meat for exampe 300 grams of boiled ground beef with 200 grams of potatoes also add raw butter if u can.Raw milk for sure u can drink very effective food.
I can’t eat raw meat, I live with my parents still, they would disown me

• +1