In your opinion what is the healthiest diet?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
I know this is a very controversial topic so I want to hear all your thoughts.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, sub5incel125, NZb6Air and 5 others
Its a neurotoxin and adrenalizes you, so much problems from that I cant explain it would take too long
Yeah basically what I said I guess, increased cortisol is what leads to adrenaline pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
Boil meat for exampe 300 grams of boiled ground beef with 200 grams of potatoes also add raw butter if u can.Raw milk for sure u can drink very effective food.
Raw milk is illegal where I live sadly, I eat meat and potatoes a lot tho

• Woah
  • +1
Raw milk + 3 raw eggs + small amount raw honey 6 a day if you cant have raw meat
I drink raw eggs sometimes, might start every morning tbh, I just need to get over the texture

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Jova, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Raw milk is illegal where I live sadly, I eat meat and potatoes a lot tho
Just cook meat very rare so its like fully red inside or u can just eat raw meat when your parents arent home

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Dont mix egg and drink from cup its easy u not gonna feel taste
I drink raw eggs sometimes, might start every morning tbh, I just need to get over the texture

• +1
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and ey88
I drink 2 eggs every 20 minutes like easily

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Jova
Raw milk + 3 raw eggs + small amount raw honey 6 a day if you cant have raw meat
Do you think pasturized is ok u can only get raw milk if ur part of a herdshare here :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
Vit c, k, e which aren’t found in meats that much

But I would like to hear your take on this tbh
Theyre not digestable becuase theyre vegetables. They only contain like 5% of the nutrients meat have (thats generous), and even then you digest only 25% of that 5% because of the indigestable fiber. Also vegetables contain so many toxins and phytoestrogens its not even worth it for the trace amounts vitamins
Great source of minerals without taking lots of sublimint

• +1
  • Hmm...
Theyre not digestable becuase theyre vegetables. They only contain like 5% of the nutrients meat have (thats generous), and even then you digest only 25% of that 5% because of the indigestable fiber. Also vegetables contain so many toxins and phytoestrogens its not even worth it for the trace amounts vitamins
So how are u meant to get vitamins then

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Is there any sources that say this, I know aajonus and goatis say this but I’ve never seen a source, but I do agree with a lot of what they say

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
So how are u meant to get vitamins then

Is there any sources that say this, I know aajonus and goatis say this but I’ve never seen a source, but I do agree with a lot of what they say
No source on this I mean maybe there is but its probably censored to shit and hard to find cause jews just use intuition. Fiber is indigestable and vegetables are 90% fiber. Humans didnt evolve to eat plants

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
View attachment 3183273

No source on this I mean maybe there is but its probably censored to shit and hard to find cause jews just use intuition. Fiber is indigestable and vegetables are 90% fiber. Humans didnt evolve to eat plants
I mean even aajonus and goatis eat some fruits don’t they? Also the nutrients aren’t in the fiber so I don’t think that matters that it’s indigestible, if anything fiber being indigestible in fruits is a good thing since it slows the absorption of sugar which leads to no blood sugar spiking

• +1
I mean even aajonus and goatis eat some fruits don’t they? Also the nutrients aren’t in the fiber so I don’t think that matters that it’s indigestible, if anything fiber being indigestible in fruits is a good thing since it slows the absorption of sugar which leads to no blood sugar spiking
Yes fruits are good I meant vegetables. Nigga just watch goatiss old videos on veganism he explains it better than me

Btw aajonus way more reliable than goatis dont listen to everything either say goatis just very good explainer

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Jova and ey88
Grass fed red meat, wild caught fish, pasture raised eggs, organic low sugar fruits, fermented vegetables, raw honey, raw dairy.

• +1
nice rep farm, mark me as solution tho bhai

the best diet is cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Jova and ey88
nice rep farm, mark me as solution tho bhai

the best diet is cock
How is this a rep farm? I’m just curious to peoples ideas? I barely get any reps from this dude

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NZb6Air
Grass fed red meat, wild caught fish, pasture raised eggs, organic low sugar fruits, fermented vegetables, raw honey, raw dairy.
Good everything except fermented vegetables theyre still estrogenic regardless and fermented meat or milk is like 10000x more potent

• +1
Ok bhai, but why do you think this is a rep farm?
it didn't mean much, it's jsut that you know people are very passionate about their diets and you prolly know that it is realistically a fruitless debate

• +1
I’m 99% sure the mediterranean diet was voted healthiest diet

• JFL
  • +1
My diet rn consists of pizza, monster, diet sunkiss, steak and chicken ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Switch to coffee, I used to drink lots of redbull and stuff but switched
I prefer tea tbh but i end up dirnking 2L of hot tea

• JFL
  • +1
lots of saturated fat protein and complex carbs from grass fed beef, butter, beef liver, potatoes, raw milk (if you can), organic fruits and vegetables really anything that is minimally processed

• +1
No specific diet, specifics don't mean anything, if you wan't your collagen and eye area to look good, and you want to feel good, eat a lot but make sure you work out.
No artificial anything, eat all the vitamins, that's really it
If you're leanmaxxing you lose a lot of benefits but you have hollow cheeks, not worth it imp
False. There is a species specific way of eating for humans. We are obligate hyper carnivores.

• +1
whole foods, carbs from healthy sources and generally a high protein diet with balanced electrolytes

• +1
We do not want that faggot in here. I would like to eat my cooked meat and carbs in peace
Ok “acnecel”

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bdot, Jova, slavicpsycho and 1 other person