In your opinion what is the healthiest diet?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
I know this is a very controversial topic so I want to hear all your thoughts.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, sub5incel125, NZb6Air and 5 others
dont invite this guy :lul::lul: hes a schizo
Schizo? More like you lack the brain power to understand human physiology. Those plant toxins damaged your cognitive abilities.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Jova
In my opinion I think meat, fruit, veggies, dairy, organs, honey, and nuts is perfect
Avoid the fruit and honey. Then it’s perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
why, fruits are essential energy and have vitamins / minerals. Sugar from fruits convert to fructose
False. Fruits are not only not essential, they are contra-indicated for humans. Learn about the damage of fructose on your body.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
lots of saturated fat protein and complex carbs from grass fed beef, butter, beef liver, potatoes, raw milk (if you can), organic fruits and vegetables really anything that is minimally processed
Avoid all exogenous carbohydrates. We are carnivores, not omnivores. Mixed diets are the 2nd worst way of eating right behind the stand American diet.

Learn about the Randle Cycle very carefully.

no processed shit.

variety of all meats, carbs, fruits, veg

single ingredient foods.

just apple

not apple + zynocomide + ghgu acid + cancer acid + preservatives xyyufgviybi
Incorrect. Mixed diets do not aid in health.

Research about the Randle Cycle.

Oh I didn’t know you ate vegetables

I think meat and vegetables can be a good diet
Meat and vegetables are not optimal for health. Mixing carbs and fats is a very bad idea.

• +1
Avoid all exogenous carbohydrates. We are carnivores, not omnivores. Mixed diets are the 2nd worst way of eating right behind the stand American diet.

Learn about the Randle Cycle very carefully.
link some real credible stuff bro so we can all see it

chicken, meat, eggs, organs and dairy from good sources and avoid sugar

• Love it
Honestly man, find out yourself.

If you feel good after eating veggies and you feel bad after eating meat, then be vegan.
If you feel good after eating raw meat/cooked meat and feel like shit after eating veggies then be a carnivore.

Our ancestors are diverse, and some relied on vegetables and fruits while others relied on meat.
No gurus or doctor will tell you this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Adelholzener, Shun2311 and ey88
Determining what constitutes a healthy diet is relatively straightforward: you begin by identifying what is unhealthy, which unfortunately includes many common foods. Based on both personal experience and what I’ve read, there are several key things to avoid.

First, processed foods are a major concern. These often contain unhealthy additives, preservatives, and excessive amounts of salt and sugar. They are designed to be convenient, but they lack the essential nutrients found in whole, unprocessed foods. Regular consumption can lead to weight gain, inflammation, and other health issues.

Another category to be cautious of is foods high in saturated fats. While fats are necessary for the body to function, too much saturated fat can raise cholesterol levels and increase the risk of heart disease. Instead, healthier fats like those found in olive oil, avocados, and nuts should be prioritized.

Sugary foods, such as sweets and sugary snacks, cause rapid spikes in blood sugar, contributing to weight gain and insulin resistance. Over time, consuming too much sugar can lead to metabolic disorders like type 2 diabetes. It’s important to moderate sugar intake and opt for natural sweeteners or whole fruits when possible.

Carbohydrates are also essential for energy, but it’s crucial to avoid consuming them in excess, particularly refined carbs like white bread, pasta, and sugary cereals. These can lead to blood sugar imbalances and weight gain. Whole grains, legumes, and fiber-rich carbs are healthier alternatives that provide more stable energy levels.

When it comes to oils, many people use cooking oils that aren’t designed to be heated at high temperatures. Some oils, like extra virgin olive oil, are better suited for salad dressings, as heating them can release toxins or reduce their nutritional value. For cooking, it’s better to use oils with a high smoke point, such as avocado oil or coconut oil.

Finally, a healthy diet should be rich in vegetables, fruits, lean meats, and healthy fats. These foods provide essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that promote overall well-being. However, for a diet to truly be beneficial, it also needs to be consumed in moderation and tailored to individual needs. Balance and consistency are key to maintaining long-term health.
Complete misinformation. Saturated fats should be consumed in excess to facilitate proper endocrine health and, while they do increase LDL blood cholesterol, saturated fats solely increase lbLDL particles which are easily processed by the liver and do not contribute to atherosclerosis whatsoever, which is the main concern of high LDL cholesterol and its relationship with CVD (Cardiovascular Disease). Calling PUFAs, especially nuts, as "healthy" is a complete oxymoron seeing as they largely increase inflammation within the body through Omega-6 and accelerate aging and damage throughout the entire body through the release of free-radicals. Consuming carbohydrates whatsoever is detrimental, as they are the sole contributor to increased sdLDL particles in the blood stream, which directly cause atherosclerosis through the process of oxidization.

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311 and ey88
Complete misinformation. Saturated fats should be consumed in excess to facilitate proper endocrine health and, while they do increase LDL blood cholesterol, saturated fats solely increase lbLDL particles which are easily processed by the liver and do not contribute to atherosclerosis whatsoever, which is the main concern of high LDL cholesterol and its relationship with CVD (Cardiovascular Disease). Calling PUFAs, especially nuts, as "healthy" is a complete oxymoron seeing as they largely increase inflammation within the body through Omega-6 and accelerate aging and damage throughout the entire body through the release of free-radicals. Consuming carbohydrates whatsoever is detrimental, as they are the sole contributor to increased sdLDL particles in the blood stream, which directly cause atherosclerosis through the process of oxidization.
Smart greycel :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
I know this is a very controversial topic so I want to hear all your thoughts.
Move into the woods with a kidnapped prostitute and become a hunter gatherer who eats raw meat and breast milk

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener and ey88
It can be any diet, as long as you eat some beef,eggs and cut out vegetable oils. Personally I still eat rice and potatoes because I do well on it and its cheap and non toxic, but I eat quite a lot of beef, milk, eggs, cream and eggs

• +1
High IQ reply good sir

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and ey88
I feel like that goes against all 3 of their ideas lol
idk, i just do the animal foods raw and do the rest of what ray suggests, sugar etc.

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311 and ey88
why is avoiding caffeine so important
Vasoconstrictor
destroys collagen
stresses you out
decreases cerebral blood flow(all blood flow because it is a VASOCONSTRICTOR)
makes you jittery and anxious
addictive
why would u want to consume that poison lol

nigger literally every single one of those fucking foods above is peaty, especially the butter honey and milk what is u on about nigger
honey and milk are not good

ray peat and virtually everyone on the ray peat forum is a stressed out hypochondriac.
every time I check that forum i see some retarded shit like “vitamin a made me lose my hair” or “you should be consuming 500 grams of carbs a day”. Also his cognition was definitely impaired by the carbs towards the end of his life, it was very noticeable.

exogenous carbs fuck the body up so bad and were only useful during periods of growth/needing to gain fat.