InBody Body Fat Scans

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
InBody scan said I was 10.9% BF and I'm highly doubting it. I have barely visible abs, no chest definition, puffy bloated face, and my stomach hangs over my pants when I bend over. Did I just get a misread when I used it?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Dude if your'e 10% body fat you should have ab veins

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 3573, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Dude if your'e 10% body fat you should have ab veins
I don't JFL. I look like a skinnyfat subhuman despite being 6'7" 225 lbs with 10.9% BF.

• +1
Then its not accurate
I look like the 11-12% in this picture though. We might be overestimating BF percentages.

Images Photos of Different Body Fat Percentages

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
InBody scan said I was 10.9% BF and I'm highly doubting it. I have barely visible abs, no chest definition, puffy bloated face, and my stomach hangs over my pants when I bend over. Did I just get a misread when I used it?
the vast majority of methods for measuring body fat are insanely inaccurate, dont trust them and certainly dont pay for them

the best way is (no joke unless you want to do the full immersion in water one) to eyeball in the mirror and track over time wrt your calories/activity/etc.

bloat/water retention/inflammaiton/collagen/many other things can affect your perceived 'bodyfat' as well

bloat/water retention/inflammaiton/collagen/many other things can affect your perceived 'bodyfat' as well
Think it's just being boneless? I have a similar look to my face as Elvis:

Portrait of elvis presley young D8B275

if you look like the 11-12% then you are not skinnyfat
guys would kill to have a body like that ngl
My face doesn't look low BF though and my abs are barely visible unless I flex. No ab veins anywhere in sight.

My face doesn't look low BF though and my abs are barely visible unless I flex. No ab veins anywhere in sight.
you're still most likely at least 65% percentile

looks
you have a great body and most likely a good face
Probably, but still not enough tbh. I'm non-NT and socially stunted due to a childhood of bullying and rejection. I need to get to 7/10 face to truly ascend.

Probably, but still not enough tbh. I'm non-NT and socially stunted due to a childhood of bullying and rejection. I need to get to 7/10 face to truly ascend.
I know how that feels bro
You're probably most likely a HTN, keep up the good work

I know how that feels bro
You're probably most likely a HTN, keep up the good work
Completely isolated at home all day as a KHHDCV? Don't think it's good work.

You have to get a little lower for that. Trust me that last few % makes a big difference on the face

judge visually forgot inbidy

I used an OmRom during a PT session and it said 9.6%. I called bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Think it's just being boneless? I have a similar look to my face as Elvis:

View attachment 1186425
the worse your underlying bone structure is the more you have to worry about leanness/skin health/collagen maxxin getting rid of bloating/inflammation

thats a big reason why chad can eat like shit and lead poor lifestyle and get away with it, big bone mass, good projection creates illusion of leanness/hollowness by stretching tissues over/across larger gaps and protrusions

if youve never gotten to low bf low inflamation low bloat contemporaneously you dont REALLY know the potential of your bone structure, esp if you have low bone mass and arent really forward grown

also dont focus autistically on the bf% number, focus on gestalt level stuff, improving biomarkers/appearance over time

bf will fix itself given correct lifestyle and diet

Is he really though?
It's true what they say about dark features i.e black hair. He was a dark Triad JB slayer
Screenshot 20210620 162228 Chrome

Mogs many men especially in that era

Last edited:
It's true what they say about dark features i.e black hair. He was a dark Triad JB slayer
View attachment 1186622View attachment 1186623
View attachment 1186625
Mogs many men especially in that era
I need to dye my hair jet black after my hair transplant. Huge looksmax:

• Love it
I don't JFL. I look like a skinnyfat subhuman despite being 6'7" 225 lbs with 10.9% BF.
Mirin. 6'7" or 6'9" were my dream heights. Sadly I only turned out 6'1"

• JFL
Mirin. 6'7" or 6'9" were my dream heights. Sadly I only turned out 6'1"
I wanted to be 7'0" but lucky I stopped at 6'7". I would honestly want to be 6'5" now since I don't play basketball anymore and proportions would be better.

I wanted to be 7'0" but lucky I stopped at 6'7". I would honestly want to be 6'5" now since I don't play basketball anymore and proportions would be better.
Are proportions usually shitty at that height? I rarely see proportionally big frames above 6'5" though like you said. Although I did see one 6'8" dude and his frame was so big he looked like a doorway walking around

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Are proportions usually shitty at that height? I rarely see proportionally big frames above 6'5" though like you said. Although I did see one 6'8" dude and his frame was so big he looked like a doorway walking around
My frame is good. Around 22 inches and no one has really commented that I'm narrow or skinny. People usually say the opposite.

My arms and legs are weirdly proportioned and look very skinny though.

11% BF that's insane

how much do you bench/squat/deadlift? it might be because you dont have too much muscle

how much do you bench/squat/deadlift? it might be because you dont have too much muscle
225 bench 1RM
275 squat 1RM
375 deadlift 1RM

I'm 6'7" so the range of motion is a little higher.

Last edited:
225 bench 1RM
275 squat 1RM
375 deadlift 1RM

I'm 6'7" so the range of motion is a little higher.
Seems like you’re at least decently strong

try losing another 10-20 lbs and see if your abs come out. If you are really under 11% body fat your abs should be quite visible

Seems like you’re at least decently strong

try losing another 10-20 lbs and see if your abs come out. If you are really under 11% body fat your abs should be quite visible
I think it might be my skin tone. I'm pale.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Inbody gave some of my friends 4% BF. 4 FUCKING PERCENT. They don't even have veins visible through their bodies, nor can we see their bones or anything. Try getting fat calipers or better yet a DEXA scan, that shit is not remotely reliable.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 7725