Incel by choice

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
1 s20 S0271530920300410 gr1

This is all of you son.

Right now, yes I said fucking right now you could be enjoying life. Look at it this way:

If you're virgin and see yourself in front of years for your supposed ascension (which might or not be significant ) it's better for u to start now fucking landwhales accesible to you.

You gain experience, you don't waste as much time, say goodbye to depression your brain will keep you happier that way thanks to cooming, cuddling, you won't even move a finger to cook since she'll always have ready food.

I've already said it many times: a landwhale can literally save your life. Many guys trying to date whore stacies get their mind all fucked up. They just don't realize that once you landwhalemaxx, stacy ain't no matter that much.

But u can know better. You still have time...

Change your life with a landwhale. Save your future, save a landwhale, and save your life.

Tagging some people who could benefit:

@Copemaxxing
@Gazzamogga
@Chadeep
@Native
@personalityinkwell
@OwlGod
@Newone
@MoeZart
@far336

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Gargantuan, Deleted member 4430 and 20 others
I can't fit my 3 inch dick thru the layers of fat she would have. I am incel due to LITERALLY not being able to have sex

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, thereallegend, Deleted member 8461 and 12 others
By choice of the foids

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, thereallegend, Deleted member 5683 and 6 others
Gastondn dn rd and landwhales can fuck chadlites and ltr ht normies

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, jackthenerd, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
lol bro

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, MentalistKebab and RAITEIII
whoever made this comic can kill themsevles
ugly girls got the same standards as good looking ones, its impossible for the average dude to meet the requierements even of ugly foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5683 and 11 others
View attachment 547870

This is all of you son.

Right now, yes I said fucking right now you could be enjoying life. Look at it this way:

If you're virgin and see yourself in front of years for your supposed ascension (which might or not be significant ) it's better for u to start now fucking landwhales accesible to you.

You gain experience, you don't waste as much time, say goodbye to depression your brain will keep you happier that way thanks to cooming, cuddling, you won't even move a finger to cook since she'll always have ready food.

I've already said it many times: a landwhale can literally save your life. Many guys trying to date whore stacies get their mind all fucked up. They just don't realize that once you landwhalemaxx, stacy ain't no matter that much.

But u can know better. You still have time...

Change your life with a landwhale. Save your future, save a landwhale.

Tagging some people who could benefit:

@Copemaxxing
@Gazzamogga
@Chadeep
@Native
@personalityinkwell
@OwlGod
@Newone
i dont want landwhales faggot

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
And your sig says"Incel terrorism alliance"
Jfl at your IQ OP

• Woah
why did you tag @Gazzamogga

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Gazzamogga
a landwhale can literally save your life. Many guys trying to date whore stacies get their mind all fucked up. They just don't realize that once you landwhalemaxx, stacy ain't no matter that much.
ironic coming from you tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and RAITEIII
Cope thread.

Landwhales reject me every time I approach them.

Many other incels get rejected by landwhales too.

ALSO FEMCELS DONT EXIST.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, MentalistKebab, owlofathena and 2 others
jfl @the comic has switched genders to fit IT cuck agenda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4332
why did you tag @Gazzamogga
We talked in PM and the most logical way to fix his need of love and relationship is by LTRing a cute 350 paunds landwhale.

Sorry for the PM dox @Gazzamoga but you yourself asked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Cope thread.

Landwhales reject me every time I approach them.

Many other incels get rejected by landwhales too.

ALSO FEMCELS DONT EXIST.
It's over then if your getting rejected by landwhales

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
WE ALL FDESERVE GIGASTACY ON THIS FORUM.

ALTHOUGHT U DONT BELIEVE IT WE RE THE PEAK EXPRESSION OF DETERMINATION WILLING TO GO TO THE END OF THE WORLD TO BE WORTH IT

@aestheticallypleasin

gigastacey or death

• +1
gigastacey or death
This. I ve slept with girls below my standard that catfished me and i felt completely repulsed and dirty whereas if its a nice girl i feel like the KING of the world

#ByChoice

@NocturnalDecay
Cope.
First of all most incels here cope with phrases like "I dont want landwhales" while never actually got approached by them.

We all know GIRLS DO APPROACH (@Amnesia ) so @personalityinkwell is simply coping.

Truth is even the ugliest autistic girls have more SMV than your average looking normie male.

She can get a bf easily, and unlike 6/10 males she doesnt even bother with trying hard to get a bf, she doesnt have any issues in her relationships since guys usually approach her.

• JFL
Cope.
First of all most incels here cope with phrases like "I dont want landwhales" while never actually got approached by them.

We all know GIRLS DO APPROACH (@Amnesia ) so @personalityinkwell is simply coping.

Truth is even the ugliest autistic girls have more SMV than your average looking normie male.

She can get a bf easily, and unlike 6/10 males she doesnt even bother with trying hard to get a bf, she doesnt have any issues in her relationships since guys usually approach her.
i think OP was implying i should chase landwhales, not that i get approached by them.

and you are right in that i might not be even able to get one, since hypergamy is so damn bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and MentalistKebab
Cope.

You is such a retard lol but i agree @personalityinkwell is giga cooper he even says he cant get stacy cuz of his personality :feelskek:

You is such a retard lol but i agree @personalityinkwell is giga cooper he even says he cant get stacy cuz of his personality :feelskek:
i never said that jfl. i always blamed my looks

• Woah
Honestly I hate you faggot

• JFL
le 18000 upvotes

:soy:

• WTF
@ioan
@RealLooksmaxxer