Incel coping: “Im still 19, I’m still going to grow into my looks”

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Meanwhile chad:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Subhuman trash, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
Another brutal reality check.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Deleted member 2012

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Shebe and godirl
only 16 but already know if i look like shit know nothing will change unless i become proactive

I HOPE THIS UTTER NARCY MOLE RAT BALDS IN THE FUTURE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, wasted, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
this guy not a chad , high tier normie

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hozay, wasted, Deleted member 4612 and 6 others
facial bones keep growing til you're 25

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, WannaBeA6 and nastynas
FUUUUARK I WISH I HAD ZYGOS AND FORWARD GROWTH AND UNDEREYE SUPPORT ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream, wasted, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and randomuser2407
Both are true, some people really change more than the others
I look totally different of what i was when i was 17

Good looking since birth or death

this guy not a chad , high tier normie
No, he is Chad, but a different kind. There are 2 categories for guys, either you are a "pretty boy" or you are a "fuck boy'. This guy is a pretty boy, the advantage that those guys have is that they make perfect male models but they look more younger than a fuck boy, they still slay a lot but it's a different look. Pretty boys look younger than their age and have perfect looks while fuck boys look older than their age and have perfect looks also. Even guys who aren't Chad fit into one of the 2 categories, either they look younger or they look older than their age. I have always looked younger than my age, so the girls who are attracted to me are always younger than me, this used to be a problem when i was 18, but now that I am 22, it is mostly young 18-20 year old women who check me out even though when I was their age, they wouldn't have checked me out. So when you get older, your looks can improve, but only if you look younger than your age. The problem with looking younger though is that for Tinder that is a big problem, because even though 10/10 pretty boys get lots of matches on Tinder, 10/10 fuckboys get a lot more matches, so what this means is that for the average guy like me, I would have more success on Tinder at 25-27 with a muscular physique than right now. The main benefit of this is that although my prime starts later than for most guys, it lasts a lot longer too since I will always look younger than my age so I will always be able to get with women who are younger than me, that is a huge benefit.

He is HTN/Prettyboy, good forward growth and cheekbones, but jawline seems mostly from his masseters
people hit puberty differently OP must be an aspie

Last edited:
No, he is Chad, but a different kind. There are 2 categories for guys, either you are a "pretty boy" or you are a "fuck boy'. This guy is a pretty boy, the advantage that those guys have is that they make perfect male models but they look more younger than a fuck boy, they still slay a lot but it's a different look. Pretty boys look younger than their age and have perfect looks while fuck boys look older than their age and have perfect looks also. Even guys who aren't Chad fit into one of the 2 categories, either they look younger or they look older than their age. I have always looked younger than my age, so the girls who are attracted to me are always younger than me, this used to be a problem when i was 18, but now that I am 22, it is mostly young 18-20 year old women who check me out even though when I was their age, they wouldn't have checked me out. So when you get older, your looks can improve, but only if you look younger than your age. The problem with looking younger though is that for Tinder that is a big problem, because even though 10/10 pretty boys get lots of matches on Tinder, 10/10 fuckboys get a lot more matches, so what this means is that for the average guy like me, I would have more success on Tinder at 25-27 with a muscular physique than right now. The main benefit of this is that although my prime starts later than for most guys, it lasts a lot longer too since I will always look younger than my age so I will always be able to get with women who are younger than me, that is a huge benefit.
so the coping mechanism you used is " he is chad, but a different kind " alright xD
true chad looks like this during highschool
and not like a negative prey twink , there is a boy that looks like him in my school and is bullied a bit
the fuckboys like u said are the true chads , full prettyboy like this cant be

Isn’t he like 6’2 as well? Fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz