Incel forums are at peak capacity

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Inceldom is on the rise, female hypergamy will rise.. tinder use will rise, lonely average looking males will rise. It's inevitable

Incel forums are the most active forums i've ever seen in my entire existence.. You can make a new topic.. press f5 in 5 seconds and your brand new thread will be half way down the page already.

Media coverage of inceldom will no doubt drive huge amounts of traffic to us as well. That BBC documentary no doubt sparked a huge rise in incels.is server requests for

Basically what I'm saying is: There needs to be more than just 4 forum sub-sections to streamline topics into more manageable

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 685
People just like them cause everyone is edgy so you can also be edgy.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, itsoverbuddyboyo and Swagwaffle
going ER will also rise

Inceldom is on the rise, female hypergamy will rise.. tinder use will rise, lonely average looking males will rise. It's inevitable

Incel forums are the most active forums i've ever seen in my entire existence.. You can make a new topic.. press f5 in 5 seconds and your brand new thread will be half way down the page already.

Media coverage of inceldom will no doubt drive huge amounts of traffic to us as well. That BBC documentary no doubt sparked a huge rise in incels.is server requests for

Basically what I'm saying is: There needs to be more than just 4 forum sub-sections to streamline topics into more manageable
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 2205
there will be a government crackdown on incels. i honestly hope yang or aoc wins, this was i have a legit moral reason to quit everything and hop on welfare and destroy the entire economy with my fellow incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Exafc and itsoverbuddyboyo
your hairline is eerily close to mine, except i have longer hair.

rage inducing, triggers me whenever i see u post

your hairline is eerily close to mine, except i have longer hair.

rage inducing, triggers me whenever i see u post
I keep my head buzz cutted ..

Balding men with long hair look ridiculous

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, GenericChad1444 and just_a_life
I keep my head buzz cutted ..

Balding men with long hair look ridiculous
i agree, mine looks comical at this point. gonna shave it soon and hopefully get HT by end of 2020.

If incels keep acting autistic on r/braincels then nothing will happen. Yes foids are toilets, but some people on r/braincels are down right stupid and make shitty threads, causing IT cucks to deny the blackpill and call us delusional.

going ER will also rise
ER now will legit get more fame than Eric and Dylan or any other school shooter out there

where r u seeing this

i predict an incel purge in the future to prevent mass er'ing

the feds have us on watch, some order 66 type shit might go down/

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
Seen a lot of posts lately about inceldom on the rise and one post stated 60% of men are incels. This is so untrue where is the data to back this up?

What BBC documentary? Was it recent?