Incel forums ruined my life.

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Certified TRUE_CEL
NEVER make an account on incel sites.

I am writing this after getting expelled and being sent to a facility, meaning that:

-It will be hard for me to get a job
-This has impacted negatively everyone in my family.

Just let you acknowledge the significant negative impact that forums have had on my life.

Several years ago, I began participating in 4chan discord servers, and discord servers that included "redpill" topics. Initially, these platforms seemed like welcoming places where I could share my thoughts and connect with other people, as a proud autist myself...

However, as time went on, I found myself drawn into discussions and communities that fostered and amplified extreme views. The anonymity and echo chambers of these forums emboldened me to express opinions that I would not have otherwise shared in person, leading me down a path of radicalization.

I began to isolate myself from differing viewpoints, consumed by the validation and sense of belonging.

I deeply regret the harm my actions have caused.

IMG 20240507 WA0010
IMG 20240507 WA00122

It was not worth it, though yes, I look better than 2 years ago when i joined here, but at what cost? Losing everything, not getting a degree and getting expelled and restart my life from 0.

To those who are currently active in internet forums, I urge you to be mindful of the content you consume and the communities you engage with.

This is a call to action, aiming to both acknowledge past mistakes and prevent others from experiencing similar harm :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Kazey, normie_joe and 2 others
How did the school or whatever find out ?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
How did the school or whatever find out ?
Some girl told a teacher that I was harming myself and intending to harm others because an incel meme i posted on my ig.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and <6PSLcel
Some girl told a teacher that I was harming myself and intending to harm others because an incel meme i posted on my ig.
Holy shit lmao, what was the meme ?

First rule about blackpill:

Don’t talk about blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Soychadcell, proxyy and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
@Clavicular