Incel get's new glasses, still over though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23359, squirrelcel and 13 others
I take back everything i said about him having potential to ascend- mods delete that post now, ive compromised all credibility I ever had on this site saying that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, latincell95, squirrelcel and 19 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, subhuman incel, Hades and 15 others
Typical LTN face tbh, it's just the glasses and height that literally makes him a walking abomination

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 19499, subhuman incel and 5 others
He matches with girls like this. I wonder if he’s so unusual (ugly) looking he actually gets interest from women:feelskek::feelskek:

791FF45A B93A 40BB AF5F 60C26F35880C
D12577E6 51F5 46B1 AD12 A034D3121925
92583BCD 278E 4CB9 A57A 170982A9430D
A2C3A1DE 09AC 4194 A8E1 93257DC56893

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, subhuman incel, Hades and 12 others
Someone should kidnap him and lock him inside a room with only a table and chair inside. On the table there lies a phone with all dating apps installed and a Maher profile loaded up on each one.

He should be forced to run simultaneous Maherfishes for 48 hours straight until his will and spirit are broken beyond repair. No man of his stature will be able to endure this kind of psychological trauma and live to tell the tale.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, SeriousAscension, alriodai and 32 others
He actually has pretty girls writing first to him on Bumble, meanwhile for me my matches didn’t write first and disappeared after a day. What a Chad
8C4C1993 82BB 4B1A A860 F20781C96B9E

63 upvotes on r/firstimpression as an ugly male? Average guy doesn’t get 3 upvotes and has 50% upvote to downvote ratio. Secret gigachad perhaps
4F0F744D 3077 4FD3 89A8 9B5D223685A5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LeftPegged, squirrelcel, subhuman incel and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 19499, subhuman incel and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
CA55D861 409E 4583 82DF 7DAE25840F18

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, shabby890, latincell95 and 21 others
bots/ one of them commented on the mclovin thing. They probs find his profile funny and want to laugh at him so he gets slightly more matches than regular ugly person srs

I actually sent cringy shit on my chadlite fishes and they usually don't respond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, subhuman incel, Hades and 4 others
omg this guy is unbelievable, why would he go on shit like Reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and FailedNormieManlet
The INCEL notices he is not getting any attention from girls that the desires, so he goes and ascs for advice on his favorite website REDDIT :)soy:)
View attachment 1586902

There he gets very valuable advice, like changing his glasses to a bigger pair to get better looks:
View attachment 1586905

HAPPY he goes to implement the advice from his favourite website and gets himself new glasses:

But.. wait. HE FORGOT HE IS A INCEL SKULL WITH A TINY ASS SKULL THAT WILL NEVER LOOK GOOD, GLASSES DONT MATTWER YOU RETARDEd

THIS is the pathetic outcome: OVER FOR HIM :feelswhy:😢

Just cut your nails bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member 2729, sorrowfulsad and 5 others
I just don't know what to say tbh. This whole thread has baffled me. He actually gets matches?

:what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, stevielake, NuclearBrainReturns and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
View attachment 1587141
I simply cannot wrap my head around how out of place he looks in this picture. This guy lives rent free in my head now :trepidation:
It's fairly obvious he isn't actually creepy but the girls only took a pic with him from pure pity lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, subhuman incel, stevielake and 5 others
JFL this guy is 1 inch shorter than me. Holy fuck I swear, I used to think I was an abomination but then niggas like this pop up. JFL, my uni anime society and shit is full of guys that look like this. I NTmogg them to hell and back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others

JBW confirmed again........................

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LeftPegged, latincell95, subhuman incel and 7 others
Not that it matters much, but the original pair of glasses looked better on him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Ken, squirrelcel and 13 others
Thats impressive and sad at the same time. I mean those girls have to be disgusted right? But probably they are not? Cuz people cannot hide disgust. So they somewhat accept him which is impressive. Then again he looks so out of place in the pictures especially in the third. Then again the girl is not even slightly afraid of wrapping her arm around him. Wtf
It's like when women go to a children's hospital to take photos with cancer patients tbh. They're virtue signalling. This dude still doesn't get any pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, squirrelcel, Deleted member 19499 and 9 others
Funny thing is he NT/Lifemogs 90% of the forum :feelswhy:

This is infinitely sadder he’s just jestermaxxing w the mclovin routine

I wish him a good life bruh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: squirrelcel, gogger, subhuman incel and 6 others
Can’t we ascend this nigga

Literally like a looksmaxxing guinea pig

We’ll looksmaxx to the point where he’s able to atleast get bitches and laid so he can realize how important looks are and save him from eventually killing himself in the future

• Hmm...
Reactions: squirrelcel
Can’t we ascend this nigga

Literally like a looksmaxxing guinea pig

We’ll looksmaxx to the point where he’s able to atleast get bitches and laid so he can realize how important looks are and save him from eventually killing himself in the future
start a gofundme for his surgeries :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Look at his Reddit profile. He's actually able to get matches with girls and talk to them and they even give him their number etc. He actually has the confidence to approach girls, holy fuck - with THAT face. He's borderline deformed.

Obviously I doubt he's fucking any of them, but still. Seems to have a lower rejection rate than me, lmao.

I have always had crazy social anxiety about my face. Yet this guy does not give a fuck. NT wins again

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, LeftPegged, Deleted member 19499 and 10 others
He actually has pretty girls writing first to him on Bumble, meanwhile for me my matches didn’t write first and disappeared after a day. What a Chad
View attachment 1587169

63 upvotes on r/firstimpression as an ugly male? Average guy doesn’t get 3 upvotes and has 50% upvote to downvote ratio. Secret gigachad perhaps
View attachment 1587174
Tall chin theory in action. Chin gets you through the door every time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, subhuman incel, Hades and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
you know, I have always wondered, when people point out things like glasses, haircut, clothes, etc which are easily fixable, do they do so because they genouinely believe that these things matter or is it because they cant really tell what makes a face attractive and think that it's minor things like hair, glasses etc?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14693

He rejected a girl lmao. Mogs me and 90% of this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, LeftPegged, Ken and 22 others
what do you guys think he actually needs to ascend?

Im talking surgeries of course, bimax to being with, jaw implants, his chin is actually a good height so dont think he needs anything there. His ramus is short so something to fix that as well?

could he be HTN after all this?
Small skull is truly a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
I decided to PM him on reddit and ask if he was a virgin, he said "Yes". As expected :lul:.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ken, latincell95 and 13 others
Bump, we need to make this guy the forum mascot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, squirrelcel, subhuman incel and 6 others

Lol painfully obvious that girls only interact with him cause he’s so dorky and subhuman, he’s literally the college campus zoo pet

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: squirrelcel, subhuman incel, Hades and 12 others

Was it finished for him from the start?
Looks like he legit never grew up.

@DoktorLooksmax
@Zenturio
@FailedNormieManlet
@Moggedbyevery1

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, subhuman incel, Heguldus and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ken, subhuman incel and 7 others
holy shit didn't think his voice is that bad

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

words can't describe how much it never even began for him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Hades, Deprived and 3 others
holy shit didn't think his voice is that bad

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

words can't describe how much it never even began for him
Yeah, the voicepill is also brutal.

The first time I heard his voice i thought to myself, is there anything that goes right in this guy?

Can't be nt with that annoying ass voice

Look at his Reddit profile. He's actually able to get matches with girls and talk to them and they even give him their number etc. He actually has the confidence to approach girls, holy fuck - with THAT face. He's borderline deformed.

Obviously I doubt he's fucking any of them, but still. Seems to have a lower rejection rate than me, lmao.

I have always had crazy social anxiety about my face. Yet this guy does not give a fuck. NT wins again
Yep this is v important.

I also have crazy social anxiety about my weight, my face, my skin tone, if these didn't exist, u can imagine how good life would be just by comparing to this trucel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and squirrelcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back