Incel get's new glasses, still over though

Just go downtown theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
The guy is hilarious hahaa
View attachment 1587101
this pic hahaha. he is over 18 in this pic btw, gets heighmogged by little kids jfl
IMG 20220326 122845

Future slayer

Future incel on the left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, latincell95, Deleted member 19499 and 3 others
Man going through his reddit account hurts my soul

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, latincell95, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
he unironically mogs me tbh

dont know why ppl are bullying this poor dude :/

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, latincell95, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
Man he’s literally just a normal nice guy judging from his reddit, just cursed with bad looks

Fuck this unjust world

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hikicel69, Hades and 6 others
Thats impressive and sad at the same time. I mean those girls have to be disgusted right? But probably they are not? Cuz people cannot hide disgust. So they somewhat accept him which is impressive. Then again he looks so out of place in the pictures especially in the third. Then again the girl is not even slightly afraid of wrapping her arm around him. Wtf
Id bet they are with him more as a friend

• +1
Does he look better than me? I think I’m worse than him?

Attachments

• CF2FAD3A-F8E5-466B-9818-6D622838FCEB.jpeg
    CF2FAD3A-F8E5-466B-9818-6D622838FCEB.jpeg
    660.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and alriodai
He actually has pretty girls writing first to him on Bumble, meanwhile for me my matches didn’t write first and disappeared after a day. What a Chad
View attachment 1587169

63 upvotes on r/firstimpression as an ugly male? Average guy doesn’t get 3 upvotes and has 50% upvote to downvote ratio. Secret gigachad perhaps
View attachment 1587174
oofy doofy theory strikes again

lookists on suicide watch

Then again the girl is not even slightly afraid of wrapping her arm around him. Wtf
why should they be afraid of a 100lbs midget. they see him as no threat what-so-ever, and keep him around as enjoyment and a punching bag

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, latincell95, Deleted member 19499 and 4 others
Actually I only know 2 other guys that use reddit regularly and they are similar looks level as him

Redditors are truly subhumans tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944
Holy shit idk whether to feel bad for this dude or laugh. I read this entire thread and looked at his recent Reddit posts. He gets rejection after rejection yet still has the confidence of a Chad lmao. Most of his Reddit posts are of his rejections. Never questions if it's his looks and rejects the blackpill. How can someone be this delusional to think that they can pull a chick like this looking the way he does? :soy::blackpill:. Jfl she used him as a free meal and ghosted him. Prob was embarrassed to be seen with him in public. He accepted the blue pill narrative and goes on seduction and redpill subs to cope. :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, tyronelite and Deleted member 14693
Holy shit idk whether to feel bad for this dude or laugh. I read this entire thread and looked at his recent Reddit posts. He gets rejection after rejection yet still has the confidence of a Chad lmao. Most of his Reddit posts are of his rejections. Never questions if it's his looks and rejects the blackpill. How can someone be this delusional to think that they can pull a chick like this looking the way he does? :soy::blackpill:. Jfl she used him as a free meal and ghosted him. Prob was embarrassed to be seen with him in public. He accepted the blue pill narrative and goes on seduction and redpill subs to cope. :feelswhy:

Fuck this guy flexing his blue eyes on ethnics:lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Hades, Deprived and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 12234 and Deprived
even eggman mogs him hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, latincell95 and Deleted member 19499
@RoBobaFett999

He matches with girls like this. I wonder if he’s so unusual (ugly) looking he actually gets interest from women:feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1587160 View attachment 1587162 View attachment 1587163 View attachment 1587165
View attachment 1589982
Was it finished for him from the start?
Looks like he legit never grew up.

@DoktorLooksmax
@Zenturio
@FailedNormieManlet
@Moggedbyevery1
i wonder what his parents look like
ngl i bet his mother is super subhuman with a LTN father and he just took after his mother
ugly women who have male children should be punished by jailtime

• +1
i just noticed this thread is more than 2 years old jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 2729 and SLA
Holy shit, why is he still making posts about girls ghosting him, and he still asks for advice.

(tldr: he matched with a girl and she comments on his tiktoks but she clearly just sees him as a jester.) So pathetic
Context: Months ago on tinder I matched with this girl, absolute knockout. Shoot a dm don’t hear back, a few days later as a joke after my roomate encouraged it sent a second dm (her name is “Sun”) saying “don’t let me become another orbiter”. She laughed and that was it for the conversation A few days later I made a private video on my tik tok where I used the then trending video “I’ll never simp for anyone ever again shows photo that’s an exception”. And I used a screenshot and only a few people follow me back and my friends thought it was funny. Remember this

Fast forward, was on tik tok and noticed that she liked and commented on one of my videos. I followed her back and she instantly followed me back. Not even a minute later she commented on the tik tok I made with a screenshot of her profile that I honestly forgot about. My friends told me dude she knows right now yolo it. And I did and she didn’t reply. No problem. Fast forward a bit more and she likes most of my videos when I make them and will comment on them. Last one she commented on was when I took a video from one of my friends screen recorded it (girl dancing with dog) then I added a second video behind it where the dog morphs into me. And this girl commented on it, told me I’m very funny.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Bump
Genes really come in packages just lol
Even has gutter tier granny voice ahhh

this fucking goofball actually believes any girl would thirst trap him
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
The INCEL notices he is not getting any attention from girls that the desires, so he goes and ascs for advice on his favorite website REDDIT :)soy:)
View attachment 1586902

There he gets very valuable advice, like changing his glasses to a bigger pair to get better looks:
View attachment 1586905

HAPPY he goes to implement the advice from his favourite website and gets himself new glasses:

But.. wait. HE FORGOT HE IS A INCEL SKULL WITH A TINY ASS SKULL THAT WILL NEVER LOOK GOOD, GLASSES DONT MATTWER YOU RETARDEd

THIS is the pathetic outcome: OVER FOR HIM :feelswhy:😢

He needs braces rather than glasses
A normie could point that out tbh thats why im saying it

extreme downward growth. small palate and mouth breathing look how fucked up his teeth are

• +1
if he dickmogs me i will facebook live my suicide and post the link on this site

i’m 100% serious

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, germanlooks, Deleted member 19499 and 3 others
if he dickmogs me i will facebook live my suicide and post the link on this site

i’m 100% serious
Imagine him having a 9 incher :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14693
I bet this guy will eventually slay a hottie though. Depressing but true.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LeftPegged, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
holy shit not even @Acromegaly_Chad has such a narrow cuck face, legit as ugly as you can get without being deformed, 1PSL, hope gandy has mercy with him in his next life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
his incel factory sister... oof

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, latincell95, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 14693
I will bump this thread by saying how fucking naive some people are, including a lot of "blackpillers", when they think ditching glasses will improve your appearance. Maybe by like 1/8th of a PSL point...maybe!

But telling others that removing glasses will improve their SMV in a significant way will forever be bluepill mentality. No one can convince me otherwise, since i see a lot of 4 eyed gl guys in college dating HTB+.

still very brutal

what do you guys think he actually needs to ascend?

Im talking surgeries of course, bimax to being with, jaw implants, his chin is actually a good height so dont think he needs anything there. His ramus is short so something to fix that as well?

could he be HTN after all this?
rhino+SARPE+MSDO+otoplasty too

The INCEL notices he is not getting any attention from girls that the desires, so he goes and ascs for advice on his favorite website REDDIT :)soy:)
View attachment 1586902

There he gets very valuable advice, like changing his glasses to a bigger pair to get better looks:
View attachment 1586905

HAPPY he goes to implement the advice from his favourite website and gets himself new glasses:

But.. wait. HE FORGOT HE IS A INCEL SKULL WITH A TINY ASS SKULL THAT WILL NEVER LOOK GOOD, GLASSES DONT MATTWER YOU RETARDEd

I know Germans like that with Girlfriends and ltr jfl.

Could still betabuxx an LTB white foid

• JFL
View attachment 1586902

View attachment 1586905

2B5758A4 1C20 492B B12E A83ACE6E92AA

Mogs me

• JFL
43384073 763D 4321 939D BE3A4B14CE5D

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
View attachment 1586902

View attachment 1586905

Woman will evolve to like this, god knows how many car accidents he’s survived

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back