incel giving dating advices lol

screamcore

screamcore

Banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, lutte, alriodai and 24 others
normies gave him too much confidence after his sob story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Mr.cope, GuyFromSingapore and 52 others
Timestamp the part where he says "looks or death"

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Over, Marsiere214 and 5 others
He has a gf now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Stevensmithgerard, Gonthar and 2 others
If you watch the video you’ll see he’s extremely blackpilled and acknowledges that his girlfriend is an outlier for seeing past his looks and he got very lucky.

Most blackpilled part of all:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Ritalincell, rentfreegigachad and 28 others
If you watch the video you’ll see he’s extremely blackpilled and acknowledges that his girlfriend is an outlier for seeing past his looks and he got very lucky.

yeah i take back what i said he was right on the money is this vid tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1973

Picture of gf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Mouthbreath
What phisical flaws has this incel ? Please Tell Brothers incels?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, whiteissuperior, Kristin and 12 others
i would never watch this bs jfl

Dont hate on this fella. He says tons of blackpilled shit in the video. based af

yall are in fact just as hypocritical as women, if u dont listen to what he has to say because he is ugly (just as women dont date ugly dudes)

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Kristin, hairyballscel and 23 others
@Ritalincel IRL
06E3E766 2B4F 409A 82B5 AB1B5F1CE758

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Be_ConfidentBro, ThreadMatters and 12 others
probably has more life satisfaction than most of the supposed slayers here, to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185, jake_okok, BigBoy and 2 others
He wasnt an incel to begin with, he mentioned in his story he had sex multiple times . Now he has a gf

• +1
Reactions: Over
He wasnt an incel to begin with, he mentioned in his story he had sex multiple times . Now he has a gf
Come on bro he is a PSL 2 looks like blackops2cel.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 1973
browridge mogger

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok and Need2Ascend
Come on bro he is a PSL 2 looks like blackops2cel.
I havent mentioned his looks. Im saying he s not incel he got and still gets pussy lol ,even if he had 3 women in total according to him .

I havent mentioned his looks. Im saying he s not incel he got and still gets pussy lol ,even if he had 3 women in total according to him .
So looks theory destroyed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and BigBoy
He approached all the finnish female population jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, EckhartTollemaxx, Over and 11 others
its not about being incel, it is about looking incel.

Anyone can get sex paying for it. I have completely no interest in whatever hambeast gave him a pityfuck nor do I think it is in any way an 'accomplishment'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Gargantuan, BigBoy and 2 others
over for his quality of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Mouthbreath, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
The same channel has one with the guy himself

honestly 5 matches in sea is quite bad but still

its over for him even in SEA. brutal

he should've been killed at birth

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Dn watch the video but seems based since comments tell him about how they can see how he has been through rejection. Incels give great dating advice since they know how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
its over for him even in SEA. brutal

he should've been killed at birth
yeah but its better than many get in the west
goes to show that just by being white there will some noodlewhore who would be happy to have you, now I wouldn't want to stoop to that level but it's an option
I read about a 5ft danish man who went to the phillippines and all the women apparently still chased him

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 275
its not about being incel, it is about looking incel.

Anyone can get sex paying for it. I have completely no interest in whatever hambeast gave him a pityfuck nor do I think it is in any way an 'accomplishment'.
He didnt pay and for a matter of fact he looks truecel, however by definition he is not incel

So what? He has better skills than chads and normies since he actually NEEDs skills to get laid, if everyone looked the same, guys like him (that was still able to get laid despite what he looks likes) would be the ones slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

And this is how you get blackpilled.

Meanwhile his female looksmatch earns 1000s of dollars with OnlyFans and has 100s of Orbiters

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and PubertyMaxxer
18:10 - 18:55

The part you're looking for

Last edited:
He didnt pay and for a matter of fact he looks truecel, however by definition he is not incel
Inceldom doesnt get wiped bc you have sex, its a mindset. Once incel forever incel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 7651
dating advice: become famous on youtube
lmao

his girlfriend is with him because he got famous, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 4209, Kevin Logan and 3 others
So what? He has better skills than chads and normies since he actually NEEDs skills to get laid, if everyone looked the same, guys like him (that was still able to get laid despite what he looks likes) would be the ones slaying
he got a becky because of millions of view and you call that "skills"? jfl

Picture of gf
Not that gl but mogs him, and as a female obviously she could go much higher lookswise.

Gigacope.

Famous? Lol

He is just some guy who had one viral video, that’s it. He’s no celebrity.

They’ve been together for over a year. What benefit does she get for staying with him? Nothing. She just likes him.

Again, not being bluepilled, this is just an exception. Exemptions exist, he said it himself that it’s extremely rare to find someone like this and for the overwhelming majority of cases looks are the most important thing.

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel, Deleted member 9919, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
They’ve been together for over a year. What benefit does she get for staying with him? Nothing. She just likes him.
It just so happens that he got a girlfriend after millions of views JFL. And she's ugly, I wouldn't date her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Not that gl but mogs him, and as a female obviously she could go much higher lookswise.
View attachment 725113

Gigacope.

Famous? Lol

Again, not being bluepilled, this is just an exception. Exemptions exist, he said it himself that it’s extremely rare to find someone like this and for the overwhelming majority of cases looks are the most important thing.

She looks like him

It just so happens that he got a girlfriend after millions of views JFL. And she's ugly, I wouldn't date her.
Well its easier to get someone who likes you when you expose yourself to 100 million people instead of 100 thousand, just a matter of percentages and chances.

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel and Deleted member 2012
Well its easier to get someone who likes you when you expose yourself to 100 million people instead of 100 thousand, just a matter of percentages and chances.
I think that's called fame

I think that's called fame
No bro, being famous is something that enhances your attractiveness, if you are a normal dude a girl could perceive you as a 6 but if you are a celebrity she will perceive you as a 10 due to fame, this case is different, this guy just found a girl because he went viral and got exposed to a lot of people and one of them found him attractive enough to date him.

Aside from his looks, he seems like a really cool guy man.

• +1

I agree 100% he lucked the fuck out. His gf is one of the largest outliers I have ever heard.

But in the USA if you don't have a profile picture you're automatically swiped left. And if you're not a 8 minimum (aka chad-lite) then no foid will even look at you. Even worse if you are ethnic.

No bro, being famous is something that enhances your attractiveness, if you are a normal dude a girl could perceive you as a 6 but if you are a celebrity she will perceive you as a 10 due to fame, this case is different, this guy just found a girl because he went viral and got exposed to a lot of people and one of them found him attractive enough to date him.
Fame is fame. Definition of famous by merriam-webster known about by many people. By google: widely known.
He got a girlfriend RIGHT AFTER getting more famous. There's no way around this, the blackpill is right in front of you and you refuse to take it.

not gonna lie, she genuinely seems attracted and happy, females usually suck at faking those

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 2012
he's not famous lol nor rich, he barely gets anything at pateron, majority of his videos have 10k-50k
we just need to wait for the pregnancy test

• +1
View attachment 725113

Gigacope.

Famous? Lol

You know what's nice about all this? He seems genuinely grateful and happy. I really hope it works out for them and doesn't end up like the norm.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 9837 and 2 others