incel giving dating advices lol

You know what's nice about all this? He seems genuinely grateful and happy. I really hope it works out for them and doesn't end up like the norm.
me too, and I very rarely feel that, guy has gone through enough and he has found a really good looking girl compared to him,
just needs to have a job, marry, have kids and he's done with his purpose in life and can basically do whatever,
only needs to worry about average things like paying the bills and all of that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919
he's not famous lol nor rich, he barely gets anything at pateron, majority of his videos have 10k-50k
we just need to wait for the pregnancy test
How do you not understand this concept? He's not a huge celebrity but he's MORE FAMOUS.
If you were the most widely known guy back in highschool that would be a huge status, you're not a brad pitt, but you're way more famous than the average joe. Of course that's going to affect your status. And now she's in a bunch of videos with him. BrendioEEE talked about this, right after his videos on Jubilee he started getting approach by girls in the internet, and he admitted that the fame helped him, you guys are so fucking bluepilled. And now she's in a bunch of videos with him.

How do you not understand this concept? He's not a huge celebrity but he's MORE FAMOUS.
If you were the most widely known guy back in highschool that would be a huge status, you're not a brad pitt, but you're way more famous than the average joe. Of course that's going to affect your status. And now she's in a bunch of videos with him. BrendioEEE talked about this, right after his videos on Jubilee he started getting approach by girls in the internet, and he admitted that the fame helped him, you guys are so fucking bluepilled. And now she's in a bunch of videos with him.
there is a difference between being famous as brad pitt
and being famous as a loser self-pitting faggot who can't get friends or a girlfriend

and she isn't in every video jfl, literally every 8th or 9th video, also what's the fun of it? to be shown next to this
creature? by female logic you would want to avoid that shit to not get connected

guy literally makes $200 per month max, that nothing in Sweden, also his channel isn't very inactive either jfl and it won't last for long once its dead, literally uploads 2-4 times a month

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Saoirsecel and Deleted member 6512
there is a difference between being famous as brad pitt
and being famous as a loser self-pitting faggot who can't get friends or a girlfriend
View attachment 725297
and she isn't in every video jfl, literally every 8th or 9th video, also what's the fun of it? to be shown next to this
creature? by female logic you would want to avoid that shit to not get connected

guy literally makes $200 per month max, that nothing in Sweden, also his channel isn't very inactive either jfl, literally uploads 2-4 times a month
99% of the comments are "wholesome" and supporting him, almost 100% likes. He's 100% viewed in a positive light. Even BrendioEEE who was seen negatively got girls from his fame.
You're too bluepilled, I don't do this very often but I have to ignore you

99% of the comments are "wholesome" and supporting him, almost 100% likes. He's 100% viewed in a positive light. Even BrendioEEE who was seen negatively got girls from his fame.
BrendioEEE with 2k is famous? he doesn't even look bad either lmao, he's legit above average
you are just retarded asf, and oh no please don't put me on your ignore list! only not you! :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 9837
Nobody who’s a normie knows who he is which is the vast majority of the population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Nobody who’s a normie knows who he is which is the vast majority of the population
He didn't get a random normie, he got a girl that knew him.

Heard hes over 6ft, tallcel=fakecel

He didn't get a random normie, he got a girl that knew him.
Bro there are leagues at being famous, this guy "fame" is irrelevant at best, dangerous at worst. Being famous for being ugly is like being famous for getting raped. There is no halo in that. Plus this guy is not really famous, he just had a viral video years ago. Some outliers exist, there are girls (very very very few) that can have a very low threshold of attraction or that can have fetishes. Becoming viral just broadcast yourself so much that those girls can find you and potentially date you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Bro there are leagues at being famous, this guy "fame" is irrelevant at best, dangerous at worst. Being famous for being ugly is like being famous for getting raped. There is no halo in that. Plus this guy is not really famous, he just had a viral video years ago. Some outliers exist, there are girls (very very very few) that can have a very low threshold of attraction or that can have fetishes. Becoming viral just broadcast yourself so much that those girls can find you and potentially date you.
Most people were positive at him, unlike Brendio, and even Brendio got approached by girls. I guess you don't know that women browse the internet and lurk in discords and approach ecelebs. Specially ugly girls like her and specially in a country full of people living indoors most of the time like finland.
>millions of views
>insta girlfriend
>this has nothing to do with fame jfl
you're getting ignored for this level of bluepill.

It just so happens that he got a girlfriend after millions of views JFL. And she's ugly, I wouldn't date her.
.me users be like "guy ascends with 3psl foid after developing a big youtube channel that probably makes middle class income, blackpill debunked"

Not that gl but mogs him, and as a female obviously she could go much higher lookswise.
View attachment 725113

Gigacope.

Famous? Lol

He is just some guy who had one viral video, that’s it. He’s no celebrity.

They’ve been together for over a year. What benefit does she get for staying with him? Nothing. She just likes him.

Again, not being bluepilled, this is just an exception. Exemptions exist, he said it himself that it’s extremely rare to find someone like this and for the overwhelming majority of cases looks are the most important thing.

She will cheat on him eventually. It is just a matter of time...

.me users be like "guy ascends with 3psl foid after developing a big youtube channel that probably makes middle class income, blackpill debunked"
literally that

CHRIST MAN. That guy is actually ugly. If I go into my city I might see 2 guys that look like that per week, max.

He approached all the finnish female population jfl
You CAN get a gf if you're low value as long as you keep trying endlessly. Most guys ego's can't take that though and will quit way before they make it. With thousands of tries there will be one success even if with an ugly woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, BigBoy, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
his gf is 2.9 psl he is 2 psl they are looksmatched

You CAN get a gf if you're low value as long as you keep trying endlessly. Most guys ego's can't take that though and will quit way before they make it. With thousands of tries there will be one success even if with an ugly woman.
True, but at some points the juice isnt worth the squeeze

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
normies gave him too much confidence after his sob story.

Normies and their stupid "omg shush, you're fucking gawjuz!!!"

If you watch the video you’ll see he’s extremely blackpilled and acknowledges that his girlfriend is an outlier for seeing past his looks and he got very lucky.

Most blackpilled part of all:

His face reminds me Singapore Chinks.