INCEL GOES ER TODAY IN BUFFALO NEW YORK (Ten dead)

He was a redditor. Redditors are a danger to society

Legit

Tagging the forum soys: @AlexAP @Harold O'brien @loksr @Detona

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Oberyn
No it isn't. If the manifesto existed you would have copy and pasted it in your thread. Fake news.
i pasted a link to it
im not boutta copy paste 180 pages

and these alt righters wonder why they're on the FBI watch list lol. Alt righters are a bigger threat to national security than commies and I hate both. Commies will burn shit up but atleast they don't go on murder sprees :hnghn:. Hopefully these two extremist groups go to war with eachother one day and wipe eachother out.
tbh bro like what went fucking wrong to do this shit

No it isn't. If the manifesto existed you would have copy and pasted it in your thread. Fake news.
He had a to do list on Discord honestly I wouldn't be suprised if it was sumone from incels.is

1652560674023.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
he had "nigger" written on the muzzle. i doubt this guy went er he was just a racist schizo
Nigga wanted to kill blacks ended up killing whites
>wanted to kill blacks

Ends up killing the first white woman he sees on the street. Dude was probably an incel in denial masquerading as a white supremacist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'8manlet and 5 others
>wanted to kill blacks

Ends up killing the first white woman he sees on the street. Dude was probably an incel in denial masquerading as a white supremacist.
fr

low kill count for the gun he used. I don't understand, why don't people who have the intent to do mass shootings do it at festivals for example where there are a bunch of people at one place and spraying and praying with a proper caliber will likely lead to a double digit kill count?
Also why'd he stream on Twitch. If anyone has a full version that'd be lucky
Anyways, all mass shootings are a good thing for society. Keep on accelerating. :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
low kill count for the gun he used. I don't understand, why don't people who have the intent to do mass shootings do it at festivals for example where there are a bunch of people at one place and spraying and praying with a proper caliber will likely lead to a double digit kill count?
Anyways, all mass shootings are a good thing for society. Keep on accelerating. :feelshah:
impulsivity. no preparation or planning. they are not sound of mine(at least if they're capable of high iq planning), it's very rare for spree shooters to be highly conscientious.

high iq high conscientious individual can take out millions of people easily.

Probably another false flag or some SFcel going ape shit (pun intended). There will be more shootings like this as incel rates rise.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
what is it with america and mass shootings man

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Anchor_Ship and Beetlejuice
too many gun free zones essentially funneling unarmed people into a large easily targetable group. the only armed person in that entire store was some old fart security guard that couldn't penetrate the kid's vest

this is by design. gun free zones really make no sense at all. criminals won't care about laws, so what are they afraid is going to happen in a gun free zone? they're afraid citizens might stop the guy before he does too much damage and thus harm their muh gun violence agenda

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, 5'8manlet, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Damn he was only 18 what the fuk

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Sloppy work, Mossad

>wanted to kill blacks

The way she was walking she looked like she could of been a crack head,when you hear the audio you hear nothing but black people

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ethniframementalcel and fogdart
White losers go on shooting sprees. This one in particular was upset about BBCs fucking all the white women

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fogdart, GetShrekt and 3 others
White losers go on shooting sprees. This one in particular was upset about BBCs fucking all the white women
Seriously that was the reason? If that's the reason I feel him on that 😆 I wouldn't risk my life though.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 16369
I guess you are just a mass murder expert that would kill 200 people inside of 4 minutes. This is literally the highest body count killing in a couple years in the US. The retard NYC subway black guy that had multiple guns, fired 70+ shots and didn't kill anyone. Why is it so hard to imagine that as soon as people hear gun fire they run in the opposite direction? The people he killed were probably standing inline att the checkout. Most probably ran out the back door where they take truck deliveries

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and DwayneWhite55
Also what happens more often? This or black guys killing people

Damn he was only 18 what the fuk
incel epidemic is picking up. people will blame muh racyisms, muh gun violence, etc anything and everything just to avoid seeing the real problem and admitting that looks/size is life. if he was 6'2, this wouldn't have happened.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Perma Virgin 666, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
I guess you are just a mass murder expert that would kill 200 people inside of 4 minutes. This is literally the highest body count killing in a couple years in the US. The retard NYC subway black guy that had multiple guns, fired 70+ shots and didn't kill anyone. Why is it so hard to imagine that as soon as people hear gun fire they run in the opposite direction? The people he killed were probably standing inline att the checkout. Most probably ran out the back door where they take truck deliveries
Yeah the ones he killed probably was out of nowhere like that first lady,that's kind of scary to think of happening just going to your local store and some looney teen has a ak

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Growth Plate, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
incel epidemic is picking up. people will blame muh racyisms, muh gun violence, etc anything and everything just to avoid seeing the real problem and admitting that looks/size is life. if he was 6'2, this wouldn't have happened.
Theres actually a legitimate argument to be made that single/incel men as a population can lead to terrorism I mean theres a reason why young men flock to ISIS when they promise islamic brides, it also happened in Iran after the 80's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Perma Virgin 666, fogdart and 3 others
how tall is he then?

Yeah the ones he killed probably was out of nowhere like that first lady,that's kind of scary to think of happening just going to your local store and some looney teen has a ak
average "dark triad" wannabe teen on looksmax mindset

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and DwayneWhite55
average "dark triad" wannabe teen on looksmax mindset
It's something about that age that you can be more violent and not give a fuck about the consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
People aren’t going to isis for Muh “ascension” jfl
It’s part of the promise I’m not saying all are but it’s a good trick to recruit more disheveled young men

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16369
how tall is he then?
he looked short like 5'5 range from all this family photos, but in his arrest photo he looked taller might be the boot? need to wait and see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 19294 and Growth Plate
he looked short like 5'5 range from all this family photos, but in his arrest photo he looked taller might be the boot? need to wait and see
Short white man is a recipe for disaster. They blame their sexual frustration on joos and blacks and then go on a murder spree

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
part of his manifesto is copy pasted from the mosque shooter
and his manifesto was very cringe, full of /pol/ memes
also he said hes fine with LGB ppl :lul:
Link?

too many gun free zones essentially funneling unarmed people into a large easily targetable group. the only armed person in that entire store was some old fart security guard that couldn't penetrate the kid's vest

this is by design. gun free zones really make no sense at all. criminals won't care about laws, so what are they afraid is going to happen in a gun free zone? they're afraid citizens might stop the guy before he does too much damage and thus harm their muh gun violence agenda
Very liberal gun laws, mental health crisis and political polarization makes for a pretty dangerous match I’d say too. There are other countries where a big chunk of the population have guns with little mass shootings

He could have gotten more than 10 if he didn't go for a crappy mall. Why don't imitate shootings that are proven to be working with a higher body count? He could have shot up a festival like the Vegas guy and I mean he literally didn't do more than book a hotel room and spray and pray into the growd. Or the norwegian guy, who raided a remote island although that would require the most skill I guess. But there's still the classic - a college.
If he had gone into an auditorium and spray and pray, easily he would have gotten 20 dead. And he was concerned about replacement of white people anyways, so why go into a mall and shoot some old fucks that have already reproduced? Killing young students actually would do something on a small scale

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
He could have gotten more than 10 if he didn't go for a crappy mall. Why don't imitate shootings that are proven to be working with a higher body count? He could have shot up a festival like the Vegas guy and I mean he literally didn't do more than book a hotel room and spray and pray into the growd. Or the norwegian guy, who raided a remote island although that would require the most skill I guess. But there's still the classic - a college.
If he had gone into an auditorium and spray and pray, easily he would have gotten 20 dead. And he was concerned about replacement of white people anyways, so why go into a mall and shoot some old fucks that have already reproduced? Killing young students actually would do something on a small scale
I actually said this in another thread. He killed whites which goes against his logic and the blacks he killed were old and had already reproduced so kind of for no reason. The Latinos are a bigger threat to Americas racial structure as they will be the majority soon blacks are decreasing so killing blacks is retarded (he did kill a few Latinos though). Guy is a fucking nutter and proves when you want stn like this done you should go for a gook like cho