Incel Launches "Success With Women" Mentorship Course

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
On Facebook today, I stumbled upon an incel looking "guru", offering a course (mentorship
program) teaching "success with women" and "confidence with women". The guy had no
zygos, no chin, no jawline, pray eyes and eyeborws (and other failos). Weak bones
and round beta face - we all have seen these type of faces - 3/10 IRL.

I think these guys are just coping so strong, believing that their fails actually make
them confident and "strong" - that they can teach other how to become invincible.

The truth is -
The only thing that matters is how you look. Confidence? Once you are good looking-
and women are attracted to you - you become cocky and confident without trying
and "learning". Your brain and behavior is shaped by external environment and how
you get treated by others.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 5185, mikeock and 3 others
Capitalize on this. Make your own bluepilled course and moneymax bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, diggbicc, mikeock and 3 others
lol @ teaching game in 2020

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Honestly this could be a very good way of making side money through online courses. You can sell Facebook live-streams of you picking up girls in your city using your methods, and what you really do is just hire actresses beforehand to fake it all and make you seem like James Bond with women.

Too bad all of you are too high inhib to ever try making money like that. But would still be a solid way to try.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Slayerino, mikeock and 3 others
Honestly this could be a very good way of making side money through online courses. You can sell Facebook live-streams of you picking up girls in your city using your methods, and what you really do is just hire actresses beforehand to fake it all and make you seem like James Bond with women.

Too bad all of you are too high inhib to ever try making money like that. But would still be a solid way to try.
That would be legit since so many men are "incels" nowadays

all of these courses are a scam

only course you need is one that teaches u to be a 6'4 chad

Imagine being Chad or Chadlite and moneymaxx through making bluepill/redpill content. Would be fkin genious lmao

Imagine being Chad or Chadlite and moneymaxx through making bluepill/redpill content. Would be fkin genious lmao
There are so many Youtube channels like that lmfao

Teachingmens fashion, brett something, alpha m

Theyre high-tier normies but you get the point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
On Facebook today, I stumbled upon an incel looking "guru", offering a course (mentorship
program) teaching "success with women" and "confidence with women". The guy had no
zygos, no chin, no jawline, pray eyes and eyeborws (and other failos). Weak bones
and round beta face - we all have seen these type of faces - 3/10 IRL.

I think these guys are just coping so strong, believing that their fails actually make
them confident and "strong" - that they can teach other how to become invincible.

The truth is -
The only thing that matters is how you look. Confidence? Once you are good looking-
and women are attracted to you - you become cocky and confident without trying
and "learning". Your brain and behavior is shaped by external environment and how
you get treated by others.
Nigga where the fuck are the pics? We need to see this incel fake guru, so we can bully him.