Incel life can't be compared to truecel life

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
"muhh I hadn't had sex in two months I am such a incel"

"muhh not all women magically land in bed with me"

boo fucking hoo nigga, meanwhile truecel life is literal hell on earth, no girl ever showing any interest in you, everyone either ignoring or bullying you, not a single good social experience to be had.

Being an incel isn't even a problem, like 50% of normies are incel at this point, do they care or complain, no, obviously not, only a small minority of narcy fucks complain about it constantly.

Complaining about being incel to an truecel is like complaying to an starving african child that you could only afford bad food today. "better then literally starving idiot" would be the response.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test, vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
I am a truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Manletmachine and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, humanoidsub7 and Obito
You are mental state truecel, still better then being looks truecel.

There are levels to this shit
imagine being both
and financially truecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
"muhh I hadn't had sex in two months I am such a incel"

"muhh not all women magically land in bed with me"

boo fucking hoo nigga, meanwhile truecel life is literal hell on earth, no girl ever showing any interest in you, everyone either ignoring or bullying you, not a single good social experience to be had.

Being an incel isn't even a problem, like 50% of normies are incel at this point, do they care or complain, no, obviously not, only a small minority of narcy fucks complain about it constantly.

Complaining about being incel to an truecel is like complaying to an starving african child that you could only afford bad food today. "better then literally starving idiot" would be the response.
the post is true but I would say trucel mental state is much worse than trucel looks because the first one destroys all hope to have anything resembling an average life while many normies have bad looks and height yet they still lost their virginity young and have normal size friend groups + no trauma from incel life

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and humanoidsub7
i am trucel

im a truecel however at this point i dont even know if its mental or looks... i cant tell anymore

it's like one of those disabilities where you live a shitty life and you also are enough intelligent to understand your situation and suffer from it. Down Syndrome guys maybe are bullied and shit but live in peace because low iq (which is a bless in this case).
But statistically it's very unrealistic that you reading this comment are a truecel, just like its unrealistic you are a 10 PSL god.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Are you actually truecel by looks? I find that hard to believe since your forum personality is quite boastful

• +1
Reactions: fuse
yea man, i might as well be a eunuch at this point jfl. Truecel life sucks.

I am a trucel and it ain't easy agreed on that.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I'm not a truecel but I agree with you.

so facts "lonely" normie men have all have had gfs and relationships with women and only consider themselves "lonely" when not around their loudmouth extrovert normalfag friends,while truecels like us almost always are khhv,actually lonely most of the time,"friends" use you for their own gain not out of love,you almost never fit in with anything and have trouble talking to women.