Incel Tears debunked

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
Sex is important, but it's not everything. If I ever do find a gf, she needs to be supportive, I can't just be using the bitch for sex. There has to be an unconditionally loving mutual bond. For example, I struggle with depression and have a lot of problems. So I would need to find somebody who can accept me for my differences and not toss me away for violating the status quo. That's how relationships work. Sure, I can hire a prostitute, but the problem remains. Will you ever be loved or will you die alone with a miserable story to tell about your life? How do you want to live on this Earth with the limited time you have? I would rather have an actual girlfriend who supports me than a one night stand with some diseased streetwalker. Sex is important in that you get to release your sexual frustration finally but it's not the only thing we're looking for and it would be a strawman to say otherwise. Nobody is saying sex is the only important thing in a healthy relationship. Not even on .is.

They debunked themselves when they started posting pics of themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, NFA PB, ROTTING and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Jmpace52 and TUSSELEIF
They look worse than the users on .is
It's good seeing men finally improve their looks. Whether or not you're incel is irrelevant. Incels bring up a decent point that goes right over these peoples heads.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
They debunked themselves when they started posting pics of themselves
Said it before, I'll say it again, would any real women (not the trannies on the sub) fuck any one of them? Never

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, latincell95 and Jmpace52
They look worse than the users on .is
Yeah they do, but the users on .is are fucking defeatist cucks and called the subhuman IT users "Chads", implying that the IT users are better looking than them when they are not. They are doing themselves a huge disservice being such cucks making the IT subhumans feel better about themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, NFA PB, latincell95 and 1 other person
So you putting down men who just sleep around to disprove IT

How are you different from them?