Incel trait: absent father

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
When i got bullied, my mother advised me to just ignore the bullies and tell the teachers. Then, years later, my father smugly said; If you don't want to get bullied, how about standing up and hitting them back? Ok, thanks, but how about telling me this years earlier?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel and 4 others
IMG 1923 i

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Spiritualcell
I thought you said he was absent. did he told you that in your dreams

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
When i got bullied my mother adviced me i should just ignore the bullies and tell the teachers. Then years later my father smugly said; if you don't want to get bullied how about standing up and hitting them back. Ok, thanks but how about telling me this years earlier.
yes!

• +1
Reactions: muh
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
When i got bullied my mother adviced me i should just ignore the bullies and tell the teachers. Then years later my father smugly said; if you don't want to get bullied how about standing up and hitting them back. Ok, thanks but how about telling me this years earlier.
I didn't have a father but I never thought like this, I fighted my bulllies and they stopped molesting me.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Pikabro, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
Incel trait: bad grammar

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
sheit absent father is ideal, this is what breeds champions

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
My father passed away when I was 4.

We were super close, my first word was not even mom, but dad.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, bloomercel and Pikabro
I used to fight back then pussied out over time, I blame the brutal devastating punishment I faced in grade school (they isolated me from students and gave me a tard wrangler, constantly threatening to kick me out and take me to spastic school if I tardraged again). Further punishment just increased this trauma and made me DEATHLY high inhib from fear of punishment

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit and hiwasuwor
I used to fight back then pussied out over time, I blame the brutal devastating punishment I faced in grade school (they isolated me from students and gave me a tard wrangler, constantly threatening to kick me out and take me to spastic school if I tardraged again). Further punishment just increased this trauma and made me DEATHLY high inhib from fear of punishment
you need to channel the pikabro of old, not this pussified pikabro of today

• +1
you need to channel the pikabro of old, not this pussified pikabro of today
Tbh lowkey I didn't tardrage on the strong just like some weak pajeets. So I always needed training, just actual training not goy school emasculation training.

Tbh lowkey I didn't tardrage on the strong just like some weak pajeets. So I always needed training, just actual training not goy school emasculation training.
go back to boxing/mma, they will train you to be strong.

• +1
Nigga moment

go back to boxing/mma, they will train you to be strong.
I have known this for years and years but I always mentally cuck myself out of it. Last (academic) year I said I'd get a job before doing martial arts, this year I have been ldaring doing nothing period, I went to some sessions earlier in october to december but I wasn't really doing exercise outside of it and have been talking to myself bugging out hard all year. Skipped all classes this semester is absolutely crazy. I say 'if only I didn't waste my whole life away' but that mindset just makes it impossible to live due to the crushing regret which leads to MORE wasted time.

So it is what it is. I am never going to do anything for the rest of my life if this mental illness keeps up. I am only torturing myself by doing this ngl

Last edited:
I hear that a lot. You need a father figure to teach u how to act like a man. But my father was very physically abusive to me and gave me all sort of initiatives to act violent, but I ended up as a pussy. Maybe it's all written down on our genes after all?

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I hear that a lot. You need a father figure to teach u how to act like a man. But my father was very physically abusive to me and gave me all sort of initiatives to act violent, but I ended up as a pussy. Maybe it's all written down on our genes after all?
An abusive or even overly dominant father will suppress your masculinity and make you meek.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Veganist
An abusive or even overly dominant father will suppress your masculinity and make you meek.
lol what cope me and my dad fought with each other every month and he smashed tf out of my skull and i use to go for his neck and brow ridge. In the end i got insane cheekbones due to all that

When i got bullied, my mother advised me to just ignore the bullies and tell the teachers. Then, years later, my father smugly said; If you don't want to get bullied, how about standing up and hitting them back? Ok, thanks, but how about telling me this years earlier?
Lol what do u wabf him to say

Yeah, there should be a balance: your parents shouldn't be abusive cold types, but also not overly protective.

• +1
Yeah, there should be a balance: your parents shouldn't be abusive cold types, but also not overly protective.
Like teachers, they should be strict and actually pass down valuable information like culture and life skills. Then the rest is down to you.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
'just ignore them bro!'

O

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Father see his son as a failure and give up on him. I seen this shit many time, sometimes he has an alpha son he play ball with and shit while ignoring the beta one. rather have an actually absent father who walked out or violent father who you fought every day which would turn you into a low inhib man of the house at 12 type of gigachad/gigatyrone

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Father see his son as a failure and give up on him. I seen this shit many time, sometimes he has an alpha son he play ball with and shit while ignoring the beta one. rather have an actually absent father who walked out or violent father who you fought every day which would turn you into a low inhib man of the house at 12 type of gigachad/gigatyrone
my father didn't even try, if only he played 50 hours soccer with me, I would have become an Normie. I would have been good in soccer in the first grade, but instead i came into first grade and didn't even know how to throw a ball, i was only a annoying burden to everyones team. My father just expected that i learn everything myself