My friend asked if I looksmax

Lokki

Lokki

Kangasalan pelätyin
My turkish friend asked me randomly if I looksmax when we were just sitting in class, and I immediatly knew that I had to change the topic because I knew he was definitely a tiktok user who thinks softmaxxing is everything there is to looksmaxxing, what was I going to tell him

"Oh yeah actually yeah i kinda do im in these incel forums and this one site in particular, looksmax.org is a really good site for if you want to learn how to hardmaxx and ascend, ill explain later what that means but anyway I'm planning on making multiple surgeries when im old enough and have enough money so yeah I kind of looksmax and then do a lot of softmaxxing"

Telling people like him about how I am in these sites and want to make surgeries is a bad idea, I did it once and the guy still asks every time when I see her if i still think about doing that stuff and how it is bad for me

This post was just a useless fucking rant with basically no point, but maybe the point of this is these tiktok "looksmaxxers" who just softmaxx should probably be more open minded about people in this forum or something i dont fucking know

Call the cops on him for using that spyware app

IM mewing so sigma :feelswhy::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta and Lokki