Incel Trait: Being disgusted of eating ass

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Incel Trait: Being disgusted of eating ass and saying "I wouldn't eat ass if I had a girlfriend" This is literally the reason why you're an incel. You gotta put that tongue inside that asshole and vagina.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, Ryldoo IS COPING, Stackz and 13 others
worst opinion ever

• +1
Reactions: silencio, KingCR7, spark and 5 others
You should only eat pussy, ass is disgusting

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe
I agree with OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Autismcel
You probably disgusted of ass. Fuck off incel
I’m not licking the part that shit comes out of
( I’ve never touched a female more than shaking hands or hugging)

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
only if the girl is stacy :feelskek:

Incel Trait: Being disgusted of eating ass and saying "I wouldn't eat ass if I had a girlfriend" This is literally the reason why you're an incel. You gotta put that tongue inside that asshole and vagina.
High T opinion

Eating ass and pussy is literally my dream

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Incel Trait: Being disgusted of eating ass and saying "I wouldn't eat ass if I had a girlfriend" This is literally the reason why you're an incel. You gotta put that tongue inside that asshole
can we ban this freak

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Autismcel
Who the fuck even are you you faggot subhuman piece of shit, log out of ur account or delete it
who do you think you're talking to you bootylicking gremlin

who do you think you're talking to you bootylicking gremlin
Holy FUCK you subhuman piece of shit. You are an absolute retarded faggot. Literally go kill yourself. Kill yourself. Just. fucking. take. your. own. life. Take your own life fucking subhuman. You won't ever feel a female anyway, so what's the fucking point of you living you subhuman incel? Just fucking kill yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz and liberiangrimreaper
Ass is the last thing I think about when licking a girl: boobs and pussy are the first ones that comes to my mind.

Holy FUCK you subhuman piece of shit. You are an absolute retarded faggot. Literally go kill yourself. Kill yourself. Just. fucking. take. your. own. life. Take your own life fucking subhuman. You won't ever feel a female anyway, so what's the fucking point of you living you subhuman incel? Just fucking kill yourself.
- booty eating freak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and murdah

Who can unironically resist tongue fucking her shithole?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and theonewhocantascend
qdm0gk54bag71.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and murdah
I would eat a pink bootyhole only, brown bootyholes are subhuman.

Meanwhile chads just fucks her and gets his dick licked.
JFL at these faggots wanting to be dominated by foids, licking pussy, ass, feet, next thing you know the women will be pissing and shitting all over them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, liberiangrimreaper and murdah
:lul:

I cant pleasure her because I need to be a "dominant male"?

JFL sex is supposed to be pleasure for both
Females don't feel shit (no pun intended) when you eating her ass because she has no prostate.
You are just licking shit for no reason.

I'm a whatever floats your boat guy but you aren't gonna say FEMDOM is high T on my watch.
:chad:
And yes it is cucked to care about her pleasure, Chad uses her as a flashlight and she cums hard from it.

Just say you don't get bitches jfl:lul::feelswhy: