Incel trait: claiming your height in fractions and caring about morning vs night height

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

‎
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Posts
4,276
Reputation
6,942
Title
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Chadeep and MusicMaxxingMidget
Everyone here is atleast 6'3 until they get exposed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Tbh I don't care if my height is 192 cm in the morning because I will still be at least 190 cm if it's night.
 
Tbh I don't care if my height is 192 cm in the morning because I will still be at least 190 cm if it's night.
At your height it's possible you go down to 188.5-189 after a very long tedious day
 
When i was younger I would lay down before meeting people to gain some millimetres of height back that I lost during the day jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5583
You shrink at most 2 cm.
You can have an extreme low and shrink a full inch while taller people like you can lose 3 cm even at an extreme low
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Ritalincell
You can have an extreme low and shrink a full inch while taller people like you can lose 3 cm even at an extreme low
A true height expert I see
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5583

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
23
Views
220
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
roidar
Replies
9
Views
34
roidar
roidar
6
Replies
4
Views
48
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5
Mooks Laxx
Replies
5
Views
31
dimocel
dimocel
iblameJonas
Replies
6
Views
43
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top