Incel trait: “I don’t all want to slay anyway”

butterworld

butterworld

Zephir
Unless you have the testosterone levels of a tranny, saying you don’t want to slay is dreidel cope. Our primary purpose is to spread our seed, we’re predisposed to procreate with many whores. “I’m only focusing on getting my oneitis”, cope. You focus on chasing your oneitis because you lack the capacity to slay at the snap of a finger, like chad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, ominion, vermillioncorefan and 6 others
I wanna slay u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Xangsane, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Yes, most of us are low energy in addition to being low T.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
incels cope by telling everyone they want a loyal virgin stacy wife which is something that has never and never will exist

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
is it too late to be psl god at 24-32 better to just stay obese all life?

is it too late to be psl god at 24-32 better to just stay obese all life?
after you graduate college, it's useless even if u woke up a psl god...your life will remain that of an incel because of your subhuman past.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
musashi miyamoto slayed other men (both ways) = true alpha

after you graduate college, it's useless even if u woke up a psl god...your life will remain that of an incel because of your subhuman past.
Yea better to just stack boxes and stay obese

After I slay for the first time, I'm gonna kill myself.

Yea better to just stack boxes and stay obese
Yes. If your early 20s and teenage years were cucked, you are cucked for life. There is no point in trying. What's the point of becoming a billionaire if you have less than a year to live or a billionaire if your house is getting bombed jfl

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and hiwasuwor
i just want to cuddle in bed, sex is gay
GJ7Yhn WoAAL4X0

Unless you have the testosterone levels of a tranny, saying you don’t want to slay is dreidel cope. Our primary purpose is to spread our seed, we’re predisposed to procreate with many whores. “I’m only focusing on getting my oneitis”, cope. You focus on chasing your oneitis because you lack the capacity to slay at the snap of a finger, like chad.
Can i slay you

Quality > quantity. I'd rather have just 1 or a few foids on rotation than have a super high body count.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover