Incel Trait: Making Beats

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Kraken
Making hip hop/low-fi emo beats. I do this in my spare time when I'm alone thinking I'm producing next level greatness, only to wake up later and realize it's straight fucking dumpster that makes me wanna vomit

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
Elliot Rodger Type Beat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
chad listens to the school of rock

damn i was really making garageband beats 10 mins ago

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
incel does freestyle and beats as he begins to fall into his own sanity, thinking about how he is doomed and about, and how he seized blackpill: The sound beats remind him of his own loneliness, but whatever

incel does freestyle and beats as he begins to fall into his own sanity, thinking about how he is doomed and about, and how he seized blackpill: The sound beats remind him of his own loneliness, but whatever

I actually somewhat agree, but whatever
damn i was really making garageband beats 10 mins ago

listen to it in an hour and you'll realize how ass it sounds

5BF712E8 C732 46FA 8A44 E2C612A1B997

Making hip hop/low-fi emo beats. I do this in my spare time when I'm alone thinking I'm producing next level greatness, only to wake up later and realize it's straight fucking dumpster that makes me wanna vomit
that's normal bro. You're probably listening to the same thing too many times. Try working on multiple projects so u dont get bored as quick.

that's normal bro. You're probably listening to the same thing too many times. Try working on multiple projects so u dont get bored as quick.

I try to switch it up from hip hop but I struggle with making melodies that are memorable or worth listening to, I feel like the vision is there but the execution is terrible. It doesn't help that Im using a free beat maker jfl

I try to switch it up from hip hop but I struggle with making melodies that are memorable or worth listening to, I feel like the vision is there but the execution is terrible. It doesn't help that Im using a free beat maker jfl
nigga just pirate a paid beat maker with plugins and shiet

i've been using 12 but there are later versions on pirate bay if you look
remember you need a torrent client to download it and you need to figure out how to crack it
its simple shit bro

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
i've been using 12 but there are later versions on pirate bay if you look
remember you need a torrent client to download it and you need to figure out how to crack it
its simple shit bro
it's not connecting?
Edit: nevermind niceone

Last edited:
Composing I like to do

Last edited:
What about being in a band