Incel trait : over-analyzing every interaction with a female

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
If you keep looking back on a certain encounter with a foid and keep trying to decipher what happened second by second and make yourself believe that you had gotten an IOI but were too oblivious to see it, then it is over. Same applies to over analyzing text messages. Everyone here is guilty of doing this at some point and whoever says otherwise is lying.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, JMax, Deleted member 9355 and 30 others
i analyze the experience when shes rude to me

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 9355, Darkstrand and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
no analysis for your recessed mandible, it's over for us all

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, 6โ€™1cel, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6402, Darkstrand and 6 others
jfl true

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
THE incel trait.

Guys, I know it's hard not to over analyze everything, I'm right there with you. But your brain is a logic making machine, and women are not logical creatures. Stop thinking and just do shit.

IF you're below psl 5, get there before you "just do shit" though or you may be arrested

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Darkstrand, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
THE incel trait.

Guys, I know it's hard not to over analyze everything, I'm right there with you. But your brain is a logic making machine, and women are not logical creatures. Stop thinking and just do shit.

IF you're below psl 5, get there before you "just do shit" though or you may be arrested
I am 3PSL, what to do?

:feelshaha: of course, anal works well when you have 4 inch pecker
Cope
U need to habe a 15inch brontolossus to satisfy rhe bitch anally

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, BradAniston, 6โ€™1cel and 3 others
I do this with new people male or female

it's what it is. it's funny to Cope tho. WE need Hope in life ngl

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I legit look at every women in the street to gauge her reaction of my image in front of them. Most ignore me tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
i keep wondering what i could have done differently to get her to like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Taylorswift
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Darkstrand and Golang
Legit.
Also some guys worrying abut how they act 24/7 is comical
"Oh fuck bro i just laughed at her joke, she'll see me as a beta male now. Chances are ruined"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Darkstrand, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Only things you need are:

dont be disgusting clingy simp
dont be autistic.

that was my pua bootcamp, 1120$ plz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 8765 and Darkstrand
Agree 100%
Whenever i talk to a girl, i observe her body language and check if she's interested in ne or not. I've read some bluepilled body language books and I know it means nothing.

• +1
  • +1
Only things you need are:

dont be disgusting clingy simp
dont be autistic.

that was my pua bootcamp, 1120$ plz
Not really. You can get away with being clingy and autistic to some degree if you are goodlooking enough. Some female gone want to take advantage of a Chad with such traits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Not really. You can get away with being clingy and autistic to some degree if you are goodlooking enough. Some female gone want to take advantage of a Chad with such traits.
I agree with you for the most part but for avg guys they cant get away with it cuz of looks so they have to use behaviour etc to their advantage. not saying behaviour will get them laid, but behaving like a retard at that looks level is working against you tbh.

but i personally think that there is some truth to everypill and that you shouldnt believe 100% dogmatic in the blackpill tbh

Just have a good time tbh and befriend them always works well. I notice I feel more confident and fluid with my convos if fucking her isnt my end goal but I'm already pretty flirty so they all see it as that. This is why it's easier to talk to girls you dont care about impressing it doesn't matter if you befriend them if you're gal enough and they like you they will want to fuck regardless

Yeah JFL I can't tell you how much I've done that

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back