Incel trait: using couples you see outside as evidence

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
It means that you don’t have social contact with sex havers and you don’t know anything about the clown show that is having a girlfriend as a subchad man

some normie schmuck holding some girls hand at Aldi doesn’t mean that she’s sexually attracted to him, or respects him. If anything it implies the opposite - he feels the need to flaunt, mate guard, and possibly socialize while walking around or errands. Somehow I can’t imagine a sexually desirable male caring about any of that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Cope its good evidence

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and BrahminBoss
You want to believe a normie is miserable when in fact, if you actually go outside most people have unique situations and yeah there is cucks but far more happy relationships.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and BrahminBoss
You want to believe a normie is miserable when in fact, if you actually go outside most people have unique situations and yeah there is cucks but far more happy relationships.
Whether or not they are miserable depends more on their neurochemistry than anything. There are many generally content incels and many miserable chads, although no one can deny that the looks help.

but the vast majority of relationships are not “happy” they are somewhat better than being alone, which you can see if you observe almost any married couple.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
this. You never know internal dynamics, ofc they may look happy and even when u meet and talk to them u come off w good impression. but ultimately no idea what happens behind closed doors. Its not some grand mystery, people dont like being alone (99 percent) and will usually tag along w first person to come by. Even if it means being a cuckold in certain ways

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and incel194012940
I
It means that you don’t have social contact with sex havers and you don’t know anything about the clown show that is having a girlfriend as a subchad man

some normie schmuck holding some girls hand at Aldi doesn’t mean that she’s sexually attracted to him, or respects him. If anything it implies the opposite - he feels the need to flaunt, mate guard, and possibly socialize while walking around or errands. Somehow I can’t imagine a sexually desirable male caring about any of that.
I truly believe sub htn is unlovable

• +1
Reactions: Aero
lol couples outside are literal holographic matrix A.I NPCs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and incel194012940
jfl, people here and in other places say all the time "JUST LOOK OUTSIDE BRO THERES SUBHUMANS WITH STACIES EVERYWHERE"
but i go outside and do just that and guess what, the man mogs the girl, be it in all aspects or just 1 or 2 like height

even the ones that aren't this case, you can't just assume theyre a healthy couple that love and respect each other based on a surface view look
question everything
how is the relationship dynamic? Is the man a betabuxx cuck that gets no respect from his partner?
is there something we don’t know that’s happening under the surface?
how old are they?
are they even dating? could they be family?
who is that guy? is he just being used for resources?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940