[Incel Trait] You are rejected by every kind of feline...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
Just a typical day of a 22 KHV incel walking back from a session of gym-celling. It's around 10:15 PM and I notice a ginger cat in a driveway by the pub.

I thought... damn... I'm completely out of touch with humanity but this might be a great opportunity for me to soul bond with a different species. It would be a great confidence builder. What's the worst that could happen? Cats are a different kind of pussy. They don't give you disgusted looks and say "eww" for being in their presence.

So I approach this pussycat with my chad gait. We make a bit of eye contact and I give him (or her?) a nod of approval. I look for a few seconds and slowly blink to prove I am not a bad guy. It stares back at me blankly. I slowly lower my hand so the cat can smell it. He/she smells it for a second and keeps looking at me. I go to gently pet its head and the cat gives me a disgusted look that a foid would give an ugly man at the club.

It casually turns away and pretends I don't exist.

The whole thing gave me an electric shock of PTSD from the way girls have treated me in the past. I ran away from the scene and said repeatedly, "it's over, it's over, it's over...", with my head in my hands. Got back home and watched the latest episode of Love Island before documenting yet another rejection on .org.

All I wanted to do was pet the kitty. Was I not confident enough? Did it detect my bad personality? I'm left pondering what I did wrong to deserve such harsh rejection. Can I catch a break from anything at this point? All I see is rejection around every corner.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, owlofathena, delusionalretard and 4 others
no pussy for you

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard
Cats follow me in the streets for no reason
Same for dogs tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena and delusionalretard
you need abundance mindset bro

the cat realised you were desperate for touching her and it got turned off

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 10987, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Just hold frame and mew bro

you need abundance mindset bro

the cat realised you were desperate for touching her and it got turned off
Got to be spinning plates when it comes to the petting game. Next time I will go out knowing there are other options out there. Like tonight I could have easily approached a malnourished, disease-carrying fox. I chose not to but you have to consider all of your options in the age of hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Mouthbreath
Got to be spinning plates when it comes to the petting game. Next time I will go out knowing there are other options out there. Like tonight I could have easily approached a malnourished, disease-carrying fox. I chose not to but you have to consider all of your options in the age of hypergamy.
I dont want to boast, but I'm a bit of a cat knower myself. You just need to stand or sit in place and let them come to you, ideally make some kind of noises. Only when they're coming to you by their own will, then you can pet them.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Just hold frame and mew bro
I held my frame and I was hard mewing while listening to a Gigachad subliminal.

I also just read that it's better to start by stroking a cat's chin, rather than its head. I'm about to splash £127 on learing the ways of the pussy so I don't get rejected again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14551 and delusionalretard